ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw me a Ferret, Win Premium Content (or a Pink Cupcake)

225 128491
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

First person to draw me an adorable ferret wins premium content of their choice for them or their friend!

• 225 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

How would one go about posting pictures? *has drawn a picture of a ferret but realizes I don't know how to post pictures*

And to the ferrets in costume, that reminds me of Hetalia for some reason, probably the one saying 'Aniki' and the one in the scarf-thing, South Korea and Russia....yay Hetalia

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Wow, very cool Matt. Appropriate since I've been playing Sinjid. Do you have a larger, more printable version?

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

I'd love as big of a file of it as you have.

Also, nobody has asked me for premium content yet!

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

No problem.

Also, you did yours much faster then the others. Though not quite as fast as pang... *chuckles*

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Also, nobody has asked me for premium content yet!

Jeol was the first one...your OP said first to do so gets it haha
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Certainly Matt, just message me what you want.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

@Matt: printing resolution is ideally 300dpi, though if you skimped on the quality you could get away with 150dpi. This means if Ferret wants to print it on anything larger than a post-it note, you need to provide him something in the thousands of pixels. 3600x3600 pixels is a good starting point... not what you've got. And if you do blow it up that big, you may want to consider using a sharpen filter, because it's a b&w sketch so you won't get as much in the way of artifact.

@Gandalf: what's your DA handle?

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

http://i.imgur.com/ZB6hMul.jpg

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

http://i.imgur.com/Pty0dOg.jpg

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Sorry about that, I didn't spot the signature or I would have kept it there.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

That's true.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Question to the Ferret: is it just whoever did it first, or can we submit and still get stuff? Not to sound greedy or anything....

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Uploading my ferret drawing is taking longer than the actual drawing took :P

I should be able to get it soon, but my scanner is being stupid and I really don't wanna submit it from the picture I took with my phone :P

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I could win a date with Ferret??? I better get on it!

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Okay, I think I got it. The picture didn't come out as good after I got it scanned correctly, but oh well :P

http://s595.beta.photobucket.com/user/dragonball05/media/Ferret/Ferretpicture.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Showing 16-30 of 225