ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw me a Ferret, Win Premium Content (or a Pink Cupcake)

267 59455
Ferret
Ferret
9,290 posts

First person to draw me an adorable ferret wins premium content of their choice for them or their friend!

• 267 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,655 posts

Jolly good. I've always wondered what a ferret with a sizable rack and shapely figure would look like.

I always called him uncle steve.

Getting a little saucy, eh?

Are you calling strip fat? She might get offended!
daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

Are you calling strip fat? She might get offended!

I believe that he meant that he wanted to she Strip in sauce and nothing else.
daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

she

See.

We really need an edit feature.
Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

CEN!!!! O wait. He is not a mod now.

Not to mention I would take a whole other direction on the prizes, if I was the one changing the title.

So, I am feeling pretty crappy. Here, have some ferret.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/IMG0007_zps907d8d3c.jpg
Their paw pads amuse me.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,655 posts

That ferret looks adorbs cen. He should be burned.

If I didn't suck so bad at mammalian anatomy I might try to make a ferret. Would a tank named "ferret" count?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,841 posts

I don't think so...the first post says "adorable ferret" and tanks aren't adorable, per se.

Speaking of ferrets, I posted three of them and was only given one reward. Rewards offered so far:
-More premium content
-A date with Ferret
-A ferret with Ferret
-A Ferret with a beret
-A date with Gantic
-A dinner with Strop
-A love letter from MrDayCee
-A candlelit dinner with Strip

Reton8
Reton8
3,049 posts

- A candlelit Strip w/ dinner

If you look closely that's what it says. I suppose that we arrive at this sentence by switching dinner with Strip and we get something that's possible but doesn't make too much sense. However, if we are not referring to the character Strip, we have a completely different sentence on our hands 0.0

Cenere
Cenere
13,741 posts

Now, why didn't that post...

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/IMG0001_zpsb1edcd02.jpg

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,841 posts

UPDATE:

All players, Mods and Admins-
Yesterday, theEPICgameKING was intentionally struck by a car and is in the hospital. He's in potentially critical condition with two broken legs and internal bleeding. He won't be around for a while, and he may be in a wheelchair for a very long time. He's been a great RPG player and GM. Do him a favor and post a "get-well" message on his Profile. Ask GeminiDelta how he's doing, she's in contact with him.

Ferret
Ferret
9,290 posts

Wow, more ferrets every time I visit! It's a dream come true.

Also, Matt - I only promised it for the first person to draw one. The rest of just really been cause I love ya'll.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

These tittle changes keep getting weirder... Im not submitting one now if THAT is my &quotrize"

daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

These tittle changes keep getting weirder... Im not submitting one now if THAT is my &quotrize"

Not man enough to have a pink pony?
Reton8
Reton8
3,049 posts

Not man enough to have a pink pony?

I think it was something like a "tongue lashing from Devoidless" when pickpocket posted that.
jeol
jeol
3,842 posts

I think it was something like a "tongue lashing from Devoidless" when pickpocket posted that.

Nope... He was definitely talking about a pink pony.

I mean, yeah. I totally agree. I could handle a purple pony, but a pink pony? Too much awesomeness there.
Bronze
Bronze
2,429 posts

Can I have the remains of a pink pony?

Showing 136-150 of 267