ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw me a Ferret, Win Premium Content (or a Pink Cupcake)

267 60741
Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

First person to draw me an adorable ferret wins premium content of their choice for them or their friend!

• 267 Replies
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,810 posts
Herald

Ferret :P you know I was wondering if you had ferrets? and if you do, post a picture

daleks
daleks
3,787 posts
Lord

And it was Cen's work, it would have been better had you just asked him politely if you could combine his work.

Ya. I guess. If he is horrible against the idea then he can say so and I will stop.
Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

The point isn't that he should ask you to stop, the point is you should ask,

And ferrets are illegal in California

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,810 posts
Herald

:Ferret Oo can get into politics :P

that sucks ferret can't have ferrets, anyways Florida has bigger problems with snakes being released into the wild lol. And Texas has a bunch of feral pigs, most likely spawn from pigs hundreds of years ago, lol. Its sorta funny that rats, and mice have plagued the western world from being on ships yet now they don't allow ferrets, something that eats rats and mice, well use too until everyone thought that pet food is the best thing for animals (it is not! it is a lie!, my dog agrees too)

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

I'm a supported of LegalizeFerrets.org and what they are trying to make happen. I'd love to be able to own a ferret one day, and only 2 states in the USA have them as illegal for reasons that are frivolous and archaic.

daleks
daleks
3,787 posts
Lord

And it was Cen's work, it would have been better had you just asked him politely if you could combine his work.

Well I have already started... is it OK Cen for me to finish it? I would give you credit of course.
Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

Where did all the ferrets go! Also, this is how I feel after eating lots of Mexican food.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/174/7/8/Tired_Ferret_by_moktriumph.jpg

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,810 posts
Herald

I think that the owl got all the ferrets , I moved onto drawing frogs and vampires , perhaps you can convince thoad to make [i]Ferret[/i] the next Theme in the ASC lol

and this is how I feel all the time

http://www.fantom-xp.com/wallpapers/15/Ferret_-_Pets_Wallpaper.jpg

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,271 posts
Shepherd

Can we still get cupcakes?

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

Cupcakes are still mostly *wipes pink frosting from chin* available...

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,271 posts
Shepherd

What shade of pink? I need to know...

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,271 posts
Shepherd

Never mind. This is why I asked.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Showing 256-267 of 267