Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Draw me a Ferret, Win Premium Content (or a Pink Cupcake)

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 8:13pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

That ferret looks adorbs cen. He should be burned.

If I didn't suck so bad at mammalian anatomy I might try to make a ferret. Would a tank named "ferret" count?

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 9:57pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,804 posts

I don't think so...the first post says "adorable ferret" and tanks aren't adorable, per se.

Speaking of ferrets, I posted three of them and was only given one reward. Rewards offered so far:
-More premium content
-A date with Ferret
-A ferret with Ferret
-A Ferret with a beret
-A date with Gantic
-A dinner with Strop
-A love letter from MrDayCee
-A candlelit dinner with Strip

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 1:40am

Reton8

Reton8

2,646 posts

- A candlelit Strip w/ dinner

If you look closely that's what it says. I suppose that we arrive at this sentence by switching dinner with Strip and we get something that's possible but doesn't make too much sense. However, if we are not referring to the character Strip, we have a completely different sentence on our hands 0.0

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 4:11am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Now, why didn't that post...

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/IMG0001_zpsb1edcd02.jpg

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:01pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,804 posts

UPDATE:

All players, Mods and Admins-
Yesterday, theEPICgameKING was intentionally struck by a car and is in the hospital. He's in potentially critical condition with two broken legs and internal bleeding. He won't be around for a while, and he may be in a wheelchair for a very long time. He's been a great RPG player and GM. Do him a favor and post a "get-well" message on his Profile. Ask GeminiDelta how he's doing, she's in contact with him.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 4:48pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,040 posts

Administrator

Wow, more ferrets every time I visit! It's a dream come true. :)

Also, Matt - I only promised it for the first person to draw one.  The rest of just really been cause I love ya'll.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 10:13pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,427 posts

These tittle changes keep getting weirder... Im not submitting one now if THAT is my "prize"

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 9:59pm

daleks

daleks

3,259 posts

These tittle changes keep getting weirder... Im not submitting one now if THAT is my "prize"

Not man enough to have a pink pony?

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 10:10pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,646 posts

Not man enough to have a pink pony?

I think it was something like a "tongue lashing from Devoidless" when pickpocket posted that.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 11:12pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I think it was something like a "tongue lashing from Devoidless" when pickpocket posted that.

Nope... He was definitely talking about a pink pony.

I mean, yeah. I totally agree. I could handle a purple pony, but a pink pony? Too much awesomeness there.