Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Draw me a Ferret, Win Premium Content (or a Pink Cupcake)

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:52pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,172 posts

I would like it if you finished my pyro dalek first. Plus a Bleach ferret might give Ferret nightmares. We don't want that.

MEHHH. It's in progress. I will draw it all at once at some point. Until then, as usual, I'm going to be distracted with RPGs, college and drawing ferrets and ninjas. Hollow Ferret is going to happen. It has to now.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 9:14pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,168 posts

The Hollow ferret lol, don't forget the hole in the chest :P, he gonna be wielding a sword too what would be its power? Thousand Claws of Fang, or Icy Tooth?

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 11:32pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,172 posts

Ban....KAI!!!!!
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps57f9d68e.jpg

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 1:01am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Wait a moment, wouldn't that be more properly referred to as an Arrancar ferret? :P

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 3:42am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Voidy, there are blanks in the names because Justine and Vanessa need surnames. Since you named the ladies, could you give them their other names?

Vanessa Jansen and Justine Dieb.

Already planned it out, yo.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 4:56am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

I've missed a lot in this thread...

Something seems to be missing though. I see all the wonderful artwork of Ferret's everyone is posting (*stares at Strop and Cen's*) but I just feel like there is better that is missing..like there was one that really stood out as just perfection..and should be repeated with even more perfection by the artist

...then I looked at the front page, 4 posts down..and I was like "yes. That man, that one right there..needs to post more"

Also..with the movie..I feel like a pang should be involved. Maybe as that character that only drops in every now and then to give substantial help in sly ways

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 8:51am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

So does the ferret have a mask, or is it an undead ferret of some sort? Either way, I don't understand why he's excited! :o

I think the easiest way to explain it is simply to state I was practising ferret skulls, and I wanted to post it here.
There isn't much else to it.
But, well, ferrets are obviously always happy, so why not have skull face be happy too?

Is that what you were going for Cen?

Nope.
Not to mention I haven't read Bleach in the first place, so I'd probably not go for fanart of that without being prompted to do so.
Like, people talking about it, and me wanting to make a point?

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7272/img0035wv.jpg
He will eat your soul.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 9:21am

Ferret

Ferret

5,507 posts

Administrator

I miss all those cute ferrets. O.O;;;

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 9:36am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts