ForumsSupport ForumCurrent L

20 4699
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

I would really like the Mods or a Mod to put me in the Current Leaders because I know I should be in there because I have gotten 1000 AP in less than a week and the Current Leaders is for the whole month, So Mods can you check my points gotten this month, please!

• 20 Replies
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Its all done in MYSQL (computerized) so you have to wait a little for it to recognize you. I think it's updated every week so just wait a day and I think you'll be on there.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

so have a lot of people. including starscreamer, etcetc

i dont think much people know how it works, it is believed to be glitchy

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

That's true. It's reported to be very glitchy. I started this month, and I have more points than the bottom of the current leaders, and I'm not on there!

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

I just think AG should work on that after they do Sonny.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

There is no reason to make a whole thread on this. 1000 AP in a week is nothing to be boasting about because that is ALOT in just 1 week.

Also, the Current Leaderboard has always been faulty. It is almost never correct even if you are in the top.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

AG has many things to do and to fix, so a leadr board proably isnt very concerning

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Like the chat room, and profile updates...

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

It is very glitch so dont trust what you see.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

I say we should just focus on the main leader board.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^Agreed, plokkey.
@Ace_of_Fear, the site doesn't make Sonny. Krin is the maker of Sonny, and that has absolutely nothing to do with the developments of this site. So Sonny isn't on AG's to do list, because they don't "do" it.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

That's what matters.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Dude I know you should be on there I do not know why you are not but you should be

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well if you lose AP in the month its like youu got no AP all month so be careful!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

The Current Leaderboard is pretty glitchy, it is still something that needs to be looked into. We can't assign users places in the leaderboard, the point vales do that.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Never Mind I'm in there now! YAY

Showing 1-15 of 20