Forums

ForumsForum Games

Virus 2.0 (Zombie Apocalypse RPG)

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:13pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,214 posts

The company, Intrale Labs, recently released a new medicine "The cure to all diseases! The Ultimate vaccine, without needing a shot!" It was called. The medicine was called X-Pill. You simply popped it in your mouth, and it would give your White blood cells access to elite antibodies. The first batch was contaminated when someone sneezed and got molecules of a horrible virus into the main ingredient. Figuring it was nothing, he continued working. If only he knew...

Name:
Bio:
----------------
Weapon: Your own two fists.
Equipment: Clothes
Day: 1
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100

Rules and General Info:

Players can meet each other and form teams.
They can also attack each other.
Your attacks will be based on a dice roll, and multiplied by your weapons power.
You can do mostly anything you want.
You don't control what other people or enemies do.
You don't say the damage you do.

Anything else goes and we can make stuff up as we go along. Just try to survive...

-Spirit

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:19pm

sinboss

sinboss

81 posts

Name:Johnathon Hughs
Bio:A very fast guy says all of his friends he won track all the way till he was 24 he then stopped and decided to begin hiking he was than a very talanted survivalist.
----------------

i begin bye tring to find shelter

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:32pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,214 posts

Bio:A very fast guy says all of his friends he won track all the way till he was 24 he then stopped and decided to begin hiking he was than a very talanted survivalist.
----------------
Hunger: 99/100
Thirst: 98/100

You see a small town with a warehouse in it, but hear moaning coming from inside of it.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:35pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

282 posts

Name: Michael McCarty
Bio: I use to be a Fry Cook. I worked out at the Gym 3 times a week and like collecting Knives. I know the simple skills of Camping but I have no Experience with hunting or combat. But I can cook almost anything that uses a Grill.
----------------

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:50pm

sinboss

sinboss

81 posts

----------------

i contionoe to look for shelter wihle also looking for sticks and stones to make a makeshift axe to hit em hard

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:55pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,214 posts

Bio: I use to be a Fry Cook. I worked out at the Gym 3 times a week and like collecting Knives. I know the simple skills of Camping but I have no Experience with hunting or combat. But I can cook almost anything that uses a Grill.
----------------

You wake up in a Humvee, you see the airbag right up against your face. As you look around. You see you smashed into a tree. You also notice that there's an overturned Semi on the road near where your wrecked vehicle is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

You come to a small house and find a rusted wrench and a splintery baseball bat, as well as a hammer and nails.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:58pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

282 posts

----------------

I get out of the car and inspect to find any Injury's.

(How far into the Outbreak are we?)

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:59pm

sinboss

sinboss

81 posts

----------------

i take the hammer and baseball bat and stay close to the house and look for some boards if the house has any

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 10:06pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,214 posts

----------------
Inventory:

Nothing noticeable, other than a small gash on your forearm. (-2 hp per turn)

Tutorial: Bleeding Out

When you have a wound, until you use a bandage, gauze etc. It is bleeding out, you lose 1 damage per turn or more depending on the severity of the wound.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------
Weapon: A hammer 4 dmg, Baseball Bat 2 dmg(Splinters +1 dmg)
Inventory:
Hunger: 98/100
Thirst: 96/100

You see a board jutting out of the house, It's too heavy to pull out, though if you had a tool...

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 10:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,214 posts

@zombiefreak about a month after the first person was infected.

Reply to Virus 2.0 (Zombie Apocalypse RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!