Forums

ForumsForum Games

Virus 2.0 (Zombie Apocalypse RPG)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:59am

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

Name: Michael McCarty
Bio: I use to be a Fry Cook. I worked out at the Gym 3 times a week and like collecting Knives. I know the simple skills of Camping but I have no Experience with hunting or combat. But I can cook almost anything that uses a Grill.
----------------
Weapon: Rusted Pocket Knife 2 dmg (Rust +1)
Equipment: Clothes, Flashlight, 2 Bottles of Clean water
Inventory: Screwdriver, Double A Batteries.
Day: 1
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 98/100
Thirst: 96/100

I crack my back and start walking to Midton, Arizona. I walk on the side of the road so not to draw attention from any Zombies or Bandits.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:34am

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

Bio: I use to be a Fry Cook. I worked out at the Gym 3 times a week and like collecting Knives. I know the simple skills of Camping but I have no Experience with hunting or combat. But I can cook almost anything that uses a Grill.
----------------

As you're walking you hear a few Jeeps rumbling off in the distance, You see some of the Jeeps spray painted "The Brotherhood" As you walk quicker, not wanting to draw attention, you find a small broken down Mercedes. You see the sunset. It's now night...

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:11pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

----------------

I investigate the Mercedes to find some type of tarp or sheet so I can put it against the windows so I can spend the night.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

----------------
Day: 2
Health: 76/100
Hunger: 97/100
Thirst: 94/100

You put a tarp over the car *Dah dah dah dah dah* You wake up and notice the tarp is gone. You rub your eyes and are about to get out, when you see the car is heading right for a building! You try to get out but can't and your leg gets a huge gash in the side of it. (-24 health for crash, -4 per turn for gash)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 12:27pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

----------------
Health: 76/100

I crawl out into the street. If its empty I rip my other sleeve to stop the bleeding. If not empty I grab my knife and be ready for anything.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 3:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

----------------
Health: 75/100

You stop most of the bleeding but you'll need something better to completely stop it. (Only -1 per turn.) Just then 3 Zombie grunts break down a door.

You get the first strike what do you do?

Zombie Grunt(x3)
Hp: 120
Weapons: Chainsaw (10 dmg), Crowbar (2 dmg), Plywood (1 dmg)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 4:19pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

----------------
Health: 75/100

I try to get around the Zombie Grunt with the Plywood and kill him from behind with my knife. I stay far from the Chainsaw Grunt. If I can I use my screwdriver as a second weapon to kill the Crowbar Grunt also.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 5:40pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

----------------
Health: 53/100

You do 48 damage to the Plywood one and 28 damage to the crowbar one.

The Chainsaw zombie runs up to you and... trips and chainsaws himself in the head. The Crowbar Zombie lunges at you and does 14 damage! The plywood zombie does 7 damage!

Chainsaw Zombie
Hp: 0/130
Weapon: Chainsaw (10 dmg)

Crowbar Zombie
Hp: 102/130
Weapon: Crowbar (2 dmg)

Plywood Zombie
Hp: 82/130
Weapon: Plywood (1 dmg)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 6:31pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

----------------

I grab the chainsaw and use it to fight off the zombies.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 6:42pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

----------------
Weapon: Chainsaw (10 dmg)
Equipment: Clothes, Flashlight, 2 Bottles of Clean water, Pocket knife
9Hunger: 97/100

80 dmg to the plywood zombie, 70 to crowbar zombie.

The crowbar zombie turn on the plywood zombie and kills it, and then runs away with the crowbar. (By the way you can combine weapons, with some other weapons, equipment, and/or items. (i.e a Baseball bat, and bucket of nails))

Reply to Virus 2.0 (Zombie Apocalypse RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!