ForumsNews and FeedbackThere should be secret quests

18 2423
blk2860
blk2860
10,793 posts

Like quests that don't say what they are until you do them, like on Xbox 360 where they have secret achievements.

• 18 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,832 posts

How do you know that there are not some already?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,590 posts

http://i.qkme.me/3obkbp.jpg

But nah, I don't think there are any. I played the heck outta Upgrade Complete 2 while doing quests and nothing "secret" popped up. And then there's the fact that all listed quests are open to see.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,761 posts

Unless they're so secret and hidden..they hide them on a different website O_o

I think it'd be cool, but two things would be wrong:

1) You'd have to know the game that it's for, or they may never be achieved.

2) Once one person gets it, it might not be so secret. Even if when it shows up on a person's quest list as "Secret Quest 4" or whatever, who's to say they won't tell what it is? Secrecy lost.

ZenoGames
ZenoGames
2 posts

I don't think there are any secret quests. If there are, there should be something telling us there are some.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,310 posts

I once suggested a quest that was an easter egg quest where it is hidden until you play the first game produced "by" AG then it appears as easter egg quest, but yeah after that the secrecy would belost

jeol
jeol
3,875 posts

Sounds like something the hedgehogs could handle.

Ferret
Ferret
9,283 posts

If a quest was secret, you wouldn't see it on the list.

blk2860
blk2860
10,793 posts

It could say on the game though except instead of saying what it is it shows a black badge shape with a ? in the center. The description could say "This quest is a secret! Unlock it to see it!" When you unlock it, it shows it to you.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,277 posts

It could say on the game though except instead of saying what it is it shows a black badge shape with a ? in the center. The description could say "This quest is a secret! Unlock it to see it!" When you unlock it, it shows it to you.

That actually sounds pretty cool. But word would get out regarding the mystery quests and everyone would know how to complete them anyway.

Everyone knows how futile it was to keep high-AP Armatars a secret.
gdywataka
gdywataka
83 posts

I saw a ´´First Blood`` quest of Armor Mayhen...
That's a secret quest?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,277 posts

That's a secret quest?

Admins are testing the beta Quests as we speak, meaning you can pop over to any of the admins' profiles and see beta Quests they've unlocked.
boppins
boppins
699 posts

Not any more, sorry

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,277 posts

Dang! I shouldn't have said anything...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,537 posts

Dang! I shouldn't have said anything...

It was probably my fault, I mentioned this to Ferret a few days ago.

But now I won't know which games to play in advance...
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,893 posts

not to9 forget that other players can not see them so they have to ask other users how they got that secret medal. but wait, they can not see weither the others have got them or not so they can not ask. the only way to spread that is by telling others. also, they should be made so that we even do not know which games have a secret quest so we have to try different games.
Showing 1-15 of 18