Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

There should be secret quests

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 10:11pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

Like quests that don't say what they are until you do them, like on Xbox 360 where they have secret achievements.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 10:44pm

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

How do you know that there are not some already?

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 3:20am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,286 posts

http://i.qkme.me/3obkbp.jpg

But nah, I don't think there are any. I played the heck outta Upgrade Complete 2 while doing quests and nothing "secret" popped up. And then there's the fact that all listed quests are open to see.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 3:43am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

Unless they're so secret and hidden..they hide them on a different website O_o

I think it'd be cool, but two things would be wrong:

1) You'd have to know the game that it's for, or they may never be achieved.

2) Once one person gets it, it might not be so secret. Even if when it shows up on a person's quest list as "Secret Quest 4" or whatever, who's to say they won't tell what it is? Secrecy lost.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:24am

ZenoGames

ZenoGames

2 posts

I don't think there are any secret quests. If there are, there should be something telling us there are some.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 9:56am

weirdlike

weirdlike

714 posts

I once suggested a quest that was an easter egg quest where it is hidden until you play the first game produced "by" AG then it appears as easter egg quest, but yeah after that the secrecy would belost

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:30am

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Sounds like something the hedgehogs could handle.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 1:53pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

If a quest was secret, you wouldn't see it on the list.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 5:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

It could say on the game though except instead of saying what it is it shows a black badge shape with a ? in the center. The description could say "This quest is a secret! Unlock it to see it!" When you unlock it, it shows it to you.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 5:48pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

It could say on the game though except instead of saying what it is it shows a black badge shape with a ? in the center. The description could say "This quest is a secret! Unlock it to see it!" When you unlock it, it shows it to you.

That actually sounds pretty cool. But word would get out regarding the mystery quests and everyone would know how to complete them anyway.

Everyone knows how futile it was to keep high-AP Armatars a secret.

Reply to There should be secret quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!