Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The Weekly Poll (current poll: pg. 104)

Posted Dec 1, '13 at 1:48pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

8,115 posts

I like forum games, but it's a pain in the butt to post in everything I want to post in. I don't spend much time in WEPR except to offer my opinion once in a while (normally in the middle of arguments), and AMW is okay.
TAVERN I CHOOSE YOU

Posted Dec 1, '13 at 2:18pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,344 posts

Oh everybody is choosing Tavern? I better break the mold, although normally I would also vote for Tavern. In that case... I vote for AMW!

Posted Dec 1, '13 at 6:45pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,372 posts

ill take the wepR section.

can be cruel but its the one that usually has the most interesting topics.

Posted Dec 1, '13 at 7:12pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,756 posts

Where is my drink? Ah, in the [b]Tavern[/url]

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 8:44pm

Pieguyme

Pieguyme

1,032 posts

Well, I would go with forum games, but they don't count for posts. Also, they just take up to much of my time. Yeah, I'm going with Tavern.

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 9:01pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,402 posts

Tavern. I've fallen behind a lot with Forum Games, and don't visit the WEPR much. Most of the others I've never posted in before.

Posted Dec 5, '13 at 4:56pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,541 posts

Knight

5 choices and just one vote? This may take a wee bit of thinking.

I think I can rule out Video Games and Flash Games. Those are for people who play video games and flash games.

AMW is obviously for the more creative people. As much as I adore looking at people's drawings and pretending to read their stories, scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the community page every day I log in is just far too tedious.

WEPR is for people who care about something that other people are doing somewhere else in the world. You don't see me in there a lot, do you.

That leaves the Tavern and Forum Games. As fun as it is to post the same basic reply to the same 20 threads every day without thinking at all, it's not worth the effort even when it did give me a small free boost to my post count for most of 2013. Even then, 99% of the time, I had no interest in the content of that section.

So, by default, I have to vote for the Tavern. I never post there at all, but there's clearly nothing else going for the rest of these sections.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 1:37pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,853 posts

Knight

Tavern won, no need to count.
Forum games, AMW, and WEPR all had 1.

Now lets pick those show business people shall we?

A. Jennifer Lawrence

B. Robert Downey Jr.

C. Martin Freeman

D. Christian Bale

E. Morgan Freeman

Now go and vote.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 4:13pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,933 posts

Definetely Morgan Freeman.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 7:05pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,344 posts

Wow this was actually a pretty hard vote. I really admire all of these people and their acting careers, as well as their personalities outside of the films.

I have to go with Morgan Freeman though, because I respect the man so much. He's God.

Reply to The Weekly Poll (current poll: pg. 104)

You must be logged in to post a reply!