Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The Weekly Poll (current poll: pg. 79)

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 5:50pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,953 posts

I don't really like those things that we have barely an evidence of (aliens and ghosts). But the other ones are cool. I vote C, for Sasquatches, and D, for the Lock Ness Monster.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 6:33pm

GhostOfMetal

GhostOfMetal

597 posts

I believe that there are beings that are trapped or sent to this world to cause trouble for the living (there's just too much evidence to support it) And I really, really, really, REALLY want the Lock Ness Monster to be real, so I vote for B and D (I actually didn't notice the D was Sea Monsters. I was going off of what Clancy said about the Lock Ness Monster)

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 6:36pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,711 posts

I vote A and D.
The universe is too flipping huge for us to be the only living things in it.  And we know more about space than we do about the sea. And since we can't confirm aliens, we definetly can't confirm the non-exsistance of sea monsters. Personally, I'm believeing there's some under the ice in Antartica.
So A and D.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:37pm

daleks

daleks

3,312 posts

Aliens. Because I am a Dalek!

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:58pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

I'm a huge fan of the Ancient Astronaut theory, even though I don't necessarily believe one way or another that extraterrestrial life forms exist. Land monsters and sea monsters probably do exist in some unexplored locations on our planet, but if they're monsters and not intelligent life, my perspective on the world really wouldn't change much if they were to be discovered. As for ghosts, I don't believe they exist and I have no interest in them.

+1 vote for aliens.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 8:16pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,405 posts

A. Aliens 4
B. Ghosts 3
C. Land Monsters 1
D. Sea Monsters 3
E. Other 0

Aliens. Because I am a Dalek!

So, has your race built any more human time bombs? (Like in that one episode.)

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 8:57am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,917 posts

i would have said ghosts because i think they are the most interesting but i like animals and espacially wolves so i will go with werewolves which if im not wrong are in the category of land mosnters

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 9:05am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

There is so much water on earth there is definetly stuff that we haven't discovered same with space so I vote A and D.

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 9:53am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

I vote for aliens, because they are the most mature things to vote for.You should F, and put the Slendy there. :)

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 10:29am

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

Ummm... I guess D. I would much rather have sea monsters exist over land monsters, since I don't live near the ocean.

Reply to The Weekly Poll (current poll: pg. 79)

You must be logged in to post a reply!