Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The Weekly Poll

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 10:31pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

A.
Swords are more graceful, elegant, funny (as in Monty Python :D), {can be} futuristic as in lightsabers, epic and most of all, fun to use. :D

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 7:39am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,769 posts

Blk,is there going to be another question?It's Monday now.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 9:13am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,783 posts

Knight

I generally like medieval kind of weapons, which includes axes. But what the heck has an axe to do with saws? Those categories seem a bit off...

Anyway, I'm all for A), for various reasons. I always loved swords of any kind; I practice fencing; and daggers can be very practical tools.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 9:33am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,496 posts

I'm gonna be the first to say C.

I mean it depends on where you are. If you are trying to melee in a forest C. But if it's somewhere else then A.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 9:41am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,783 posts

Knight

I mean it depends on where you are. If you are trying to melee in a forest C. But if it's somewhere else then A.

Only if you want to cut trees in the forest... and then it also depends on the axe type you got, for war axes aren't usually handy for lumbering.

Blk,is there going to be another question?It's Monday now.

He said he'll update on the 5th, so tomorrow

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 11:06am

antiloopje

antiloopje

15 posts

For me definitly A. As a child i always dreamed of being a knight. They don't fight with a golf club do they?

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 2:58pm

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

I'd prefer a big hammer, but I suppose I'll take an axe instead

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 4:45pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,649 posts

A. 10
B. 2
C. 4
D. 2

It's pretty hopeless for B, C, or D.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:34pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,649 posts

Alright the votes are in! 9 out of 10 doctors agree that aspirin... Oh wait, that's not it! AG users like the elegance of a sword!

What pet would you have/do have?

A. Cat
B. Dog
C. Bird
D.Goldfish/Fish

I like cats more, They relax, you don't have to worry about finding their... outside, and Cats are the perfect companion for reading. Plus I'm not really an outdoors kind of guy...

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:44pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,657 posts

First to respond! Birds. I love birds, they're adorable, I would love to have a giant parrot. Because I also like cats and dogs, but i have an allergy to fur, and fish are boring.
But I'd really like a snake, or a lizard, I love those the most

Reply to The Weekly Poll

You must be logged in to post a reply!