Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The Weekly Poll (current poll: pg. 62)

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 3:40pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

I'd love to hate Navi..but she is just too **** adorable.

Plus, Lost Woods dubstep remix by Ephixa and my friend's text tone both have Navi's "Hey Listen!"..and both I like very much.

The elf dude tickles my jimmies, so he is safe.

Duck hunt dog I've never had a real issue with.

Slippy it is.

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 5:19pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

Navi!!! I have a hidden hate for that little ball of fluff. Tingle is annoying too but he's not the one following you around.

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 5:23pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,364 posts

Administrator

Ugh, the dog.  For sure.

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 5:55pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Never played zelda or star fox so I will have to go for the dog out of duck hunt

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 6:14pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

The dog. It was the very definition of evil. I hate his guts and I have always hated his guts and I will always hate his guts, until I blow his guts into space... The dog should die. I vote... THE DOG!!!

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 9:55am

partydevil

partydevil

5,091 posts

The dog. It was the very definition of evil. I hate his guts and I have always hated his guts and I will always hate his guts, until I blow his guts into space... The dog should die. I vote... THE DOG!!!

how many times did you shoot the dog instead of the ducks? =o

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 10:47am

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

how many times did you shoot the dog instead of the ducks? =o

I myself, probably shot more bullets at him then the total number used in WWII.

I'm going with the dog from Duck Hunt. If you need me to explain why, play the game.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 11:02am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,914 posts

i have to say tingle...

slippy at least tries to help so i cant hate him.

the dog... i havnt played the game. i know what the deal is but im pretty sure he is much more annoying if you play.

i didnt find navy that annoying. until i actually read it online i didnt even realise he said "hey listen" so much.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 1:54pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,570 posts

Write in character: Fi from Skyward Sword. Count it as Navi if you want - she's basically Super-Anooying-and-most-unhelpful-obviously-pointer-outer-navi-v2. Except she's blue, speaks in electronic tones, and MAKES you listen to her. And she goes iceskating and you have to watch every time you get some stupid piece. And she screams at you when you're playing the harp.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 2:33pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,786 posts

Write in character: Fi from Skyward Sword. Count it as Navi if you want - she's basically Super-Anooying-and-most-unhelpful-obviously-pointer-outer-navi-v2. Except she's blue, speaks in electronic tones, and MAKES you listen to her. And she goes iceskating and you have to watch every time you get some stupid piece. And she screams at you when you're playing the harp.

I'm to lazy to update now. =P
Wait until Sunday, I have something prepared until then. :)

Reply to The Weekly Poll (current poll: pg. 62)

You must be logged in to post a reply!