Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Ravens cheerleader "too fat?"

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 11:22pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,978 posts

The five year cheerleading veteran, Courtney Lenz, was banned from the Super Bowl supposedly due to weight...

Do you think that as a five year veteran she should be banned? Or was it weight? If it was that's messed up lol

And check this out.
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/we-want-baltimore-raven-s-cheerleader-courtney-l-to-at/signatures.html

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 11:23pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,978 posts

Oh jeezy...

Clickable Link

Link Fix ^

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 1:39am

Lanod

Lanod

28 posts

she should cheer those idiots are too concerned with the girls looks and forget loyalty its so annoying

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 1:42am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

There is a specific reason why they have to be at a certain weight. Check google out.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:53am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

There is a specific reason why they have to be at a certain weight. Check google out.

How about somebody be nice and post a source on this claim? It'd sure clear the issue up a bit.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 3:01pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,563 posts

Knight

Does this really matter? I watch the Superbowl for the football game, not the cheerleaders.

I'm probably never going to go to a Superbowl in my entire life, I don't see what the big deal is if she can't go either.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 4:40pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

It's been a long day. Delete my two previous fails.
Fixed:

What's wrong with this?

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:43pm

Lanod

Lanod

28 posts

Does this really matter? I watch the Superbowl for the football game, not the cheerleaders.

so true man

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:30pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Though I agree with you here, I have to say it isn't the problem that has been stated. Basically the OP is stating that it's unfair that she be kicked off the cheerleading team because of her weight.

I don't see what the big deal is if she can't go either.

What?!?! It's a superbowl. 'Nuff said. xD

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 12:43am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,629 posts

What's wrong with this?

Oh god! D= What is that?! A whale?!

Psh..I watch because I'm a conformist

Reply to Ravens cheerleader "too fat?"

You must be logged in to post a reply!