Lanod

Lanod

28 posts

[b]Are you ready to Super Bowl!!!!!!

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 4:17am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Eh not really. Don't like the Ravens or the 49ers, and not a big fan of Beyonce either xD This'll be another "What cool commercials are gonna play?" Super Bowl for me, and maybe one where the game is close enough to maybe keep my interest. Doubtful, since I don't care who wins haha

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 9:45am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

Eh not really. Don't like the Ravens or the 49ers, and not a big fan of Beyonce either xD This'll be another "What cool commercials are gonna play?" Super Bowl for me, and maybe one where the game is close enough to maybe keep my interest. Doubtful, since I don't care who wins haha

every single part of that post was true. kudos to dragonball.

Ravens are alright. we all know there gonna win, i highly doubt the 49ers will stop them. beyonce is alright. not really. commercials are the best part of it all, i agree.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 7:46pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

The Ravens are my fourth team.

1. Bears
2. Patriots
3. Packers
4. Bam

But if I had to place the 49ers on my list, they'd be hanging somewhere around 20. It'll be interesting to see the similar teams play at any rate.

And the obligatory "Teh commercials ah so awzoom" comment.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 11:27pm

daleks

daleks

3,312 posts

we all know there gonna win, i highly doubt the 49ers will stop them

Since it isn't like San Fran's defense is good or anything. But I think it will e a good game. If Kapernick gets running it will be a long day for the Ravens.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 2:41am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Normally..I'd talk about how the commercials are the only thing I'm looking forward to..but to be blunt, I'm not looking forward to them at all.

The last 2 years have had some pretty crappy commercials, for the most part..and last year had about half of the commercials being the normal local commercials. So I have low expectations for this year

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 4:07am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

The last 2 years have had some pretty crappy commercials, for the most part..and last year had about half of the commercials being the normal local commercials. So I have low expectations for this year

Very true, maybe I shouldn't even look forward to those xD It's actually now gonna be more of a reason to be crazy with my friends, with little attention paid to the game going on in the background.

Also, Sal, very respectable top 3.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 10:26am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,393 posts

Okay... So. I wanna see some commercials. (last year Sling Baby was the best)

But 49ers all the way!

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 3:45pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

well its here, starting in about 3 hours where i am (eastern standard time)

GO RAVENS! GO RAVENS! YA YA YA!
i'm such a pro cherrleader

But 49ers all the way!

(good luck 49ers too)

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 3:53pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Also, Sal, very respectable top 3.

Thanks. This was probably the best season ever for me, seeing that my top 4 made it extremely far in the playoffs.

Reply to super bowl sunday

You must be logged in to post a reply!