Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Fruits

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 9:19pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

There are golden ones too(but they're just yellow,not made from real gold)

Silly rabbit, that's what paint is for.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 7:35am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,946 posts

-__-That isn't painted,they are real,they do exist,you silly wasp.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 9:14am

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

I loooove me some blackberrries, rasberrys and, um, uh... I really really like some good peaches...

don't like figs, though, too weird...

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 9:31am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

If it was painted I don't think it would be edible xD

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 4:01pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

18,005 posts

Knight

Never had food coloring I'm guessing.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 4:40pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

8,277 posts

I like apples, and the asian pears my mom picks up downtown. Bananas are okay, and I had starfruit once apparently but don't remember it. I've also had dragonfruit and coconut, they both tasted like soap. I absolutely hate blueberries and mangoes, they're nasty and slimy.
YAy, fruit.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 5:30pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

I am not a fan of fruits but occasionally I like to eat a mango(of pakistani origin, no other), kiwi, mandarin, gauva(not the ripe one), coconut, carrots, peaches, apricots, ,
I wrote them all because these are the only fruits I eat, other then these, my diet is strictly meat and grains.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 5:41pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

507 posts

wait isint starfruit the one that in kingdom hearts it is said that if two people share it their desteniys are forever entwined

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 6:05pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

wait isint starfruit the one that in kingdom hearts it is said that if two people share it their desteniys are forever entwined

Ummm... Something tells me that that isnt a starfruit....
ITS A PECHA BERRY :P
JK, I really don't know.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 10:15pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,567 posts

Knight

Blueberries are my favorite. I mean fresh wild blueberries.
I used to pick them when I was 7,8, and 9yo with my dad, mom,uncle,grandpa,grandma,cousins, etc.

My uncle would setup a camp with tents, and store and we all picked blueberries off the bushes using a special tool. It's a rectangular box with a long brushes made off aluminum teeth (10cm long) that we called a comb. Once it was full, we dumped the berries in a tall bucket. We filled about 12 to 15 and brought them to the camp where we stored them in a square crate and a truck came every week and loaded them for grocery stores and bakeries, etc.

I have great memories and believe me, a blueberry picked from a bush and one bought at the store taste totally different. A fresh one taste sour and sweet and is crunchy. YUM!!!!

Reply to Fruits

You must be logged in to post a reply!