ForumsThe TavernFruits

37 3699
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts

Well I checked and there doesn't seem to be any active threads with this topic. So here it goes.

Anyways, I was eating some sliced green mango with lime, salt, and some other stuff. And I got the idea to make this thread. To talk about fruits you all love and hate. Different recipes that include fruits such as shakes or foods.

I love fruits; daily I will have at least 3 different types, in different ways. I'm also always making some crazy stuff in the blender.. xD

Btw green mango is a bit sour, and it's usually eaten in south and central america (Not sure if anywhere else). I love it. There is also ripe mango, they are a bit bigger but I usually prefer green since the ripe ones are kind of sweet.

Anyways, discuss away .-.

• 37 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Grapes have always been a favorite. Especially those green ones. Yum.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

Grapes have always been a favorite. Especially those green ones. Yum.

I have grapes in my yard.Hazelnuts too.At every beggining of September,we get grapes.Oh,and I have the blue ones.
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
646 posts

i love pineapples i love to lap up the juice and then eat the fruit

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,234 posts

My third is pineapples.

(I don't like those)

You will die and I will be there.
firedog12
firedog12
240 posts

There are golden ones too(but they're just yellow,not made from real gold)

Silly rabbit, that's what paint is for.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

-__-That isn't painted,they are real,they do exist,you silly wasp.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,052 posts

I loooove me some blackberrries, rasberrys and, um, uh... I really really like some good peaches...

don't like figs, though, too weird...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts

If it was painted I don't think it would be edible xD
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,234 posts

Never had food coloring I'm guessing.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,267 posts

I like apples, and the asian pears my mom picks up downtown. Bananas are okay, and I had starfruit once apparently but don't remember it. I've also had dragonfruit and coconut, they both tasted like soap. I absolutely hate blueberries and mangoes, they're nasty and slimy.
YAy, fruit.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,830 posts

I am not a fan of fruits but occasionally I like to eat a mango(of pakistani origin, no other), kiwi, mandarin, gauva(not the ripe one), coconut, carrots, peaches, apricots, ,
I wrote them all because these are the only fruits I eat, other then these, my diet is strictly meat and grains.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
646 posts

wait isint starfruit the one that in kingdom hearts it is said that if two people share it their desteniys are forever entwined

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts

wait isint starfruit the one that in kingdom hearts it is said that if two people share it their desteniys are forever entwined

Ummm... Something tells me that that isnt a starfruit....
ITS A PECHA BERRY :P
JK, I really don't know.
SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

Blueberries are my favorite. I mean fresh wild blueberries.
I used to pick them when I was 7,8, and 9yo with my dad, mom,uncle,grandpa,grandma,cousins, etc.

My uncle would setup a camp with tents, and store and we all picked blueberries off the bushes using a special tool. It's a rectangular box with a long brushes made off aluminum teeth (10cm long) that we called a comb. Once it was full, we dumped the berries in a tall bucket. We filled about 12 to 15 and brought them to the camp where we stored them in a square crate and a truck came every week and loaded them for grocery stores and bakeries, etc.

I have great memories and believe me, a blueberry picked from a bush and one bought at the store taste totally different. A fresh one taste sour and sweet and is crunchy. YUM!!!!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts

Never had food coloring I'm guessing.

Lol I guess I've never seen gold food coloring xDD
Showing 16-30 of 37