ForumsThe TavernEducación General Para Sal

10 3018
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The title is Spanish for general education for Sal, if that wasn't obvious. If it wasn't obvious, you just learned something today.

I will be graduating high school a year early, so this is my final semester before trekking off to college. I have nearly a quarter of the credits I'll need to graduate college with a major in CSE (Computer Science & Engineering) from out-of-school work, and I was planning on minoring in Web Design, Game Design, or Graphic Design. I am also planning on going back to college for an extra year (after graduating) to get credit in the Spanish language field, whether in Communication or maybe even Education.

Summary:
Major: CSE
Minor: Web, Game, or Graphic Design (I can minor in two fields)
Further work: Communication or Education in the Spanish language

I want to keep it constrained to those things because I don't have plans on going anywhere else work-related. I want to know your opinions concerning which field to minor in, whether or not to go back for Spanish, and the type of college I should look at. I don't care where the recommended colleges might be; I'm willing to travel, and it wouldn't hurt to have examples.

Oh, and any other general education tips are welcome.

• 10 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 10