Forums

ForumsQuests

Demons vs Fairyland Quests

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:08pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Uh oh, Ferret, looks like you found yourself a nemesis! Also, is there a level cap? Just wondering for the max two skill trees quest.

I don't believe it is, but don't waste your breath, you can simply max one tree, reset the points and max another tree.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:40pm

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

I like the mix of very easy quests (eg. 3 bronze medals) with hard quests (maxing out everything) in this game. But I'd rather liked to include "everything is diamond" as the ultimate quest ;-)

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 3:18pm

RhadeX

RhadeX

2 posts

I don't believe it is, but don't waste your breath, you can simply max one tree, reset the points and max another tree.

This saved me so much time, I was starting on the second tree and was hugely relieved when i learned i didn't need to grind the same levels over and over to get the necessary levels.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 1:23am

Vaidux461

Vaidux461

1 post

These Quests Dont Work For Me

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 11:37am

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

Woohoo, I did all the 10 quests :-) In-game, I've only got 51/56 badges (missing the all-silver, 100 fire bolts, reach Lv 41, all-gold, and all-diamond), but at least I've got the quests =D
And thanks to fantasy4life for your tip of resetting the skills to max up each of the skill-trees fastly! ;-)

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:50pm

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

I won all of this quests!

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 3:45pm

MoNoMiZe

MoNoMiZe

9 posts

I won all of this quests! Thx)

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 1:04pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

I can't see how I could get 62 stars since there's not enough left to do. Or can I obtain more stars from in-game achievements?

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 10:27am

Grenirux

Grenirux

7 posts

Tips for the "Stealer" quest a really easy way to get the 1000g stealed is to go to level 10 and just build skeletons and put a totem of wealth down you will get the achievement in 2 or 3 minutes it can be done on any other level but this one worked well for me and to collect mana i used level 10 the goal really isnt to beat the level but just collect mana even if you fail the mission you still obtain the stolen mana so i just build puddle of the beasts and totem of energy another thing is for the "State of the Ark" achievement you DONT have to have both trees mastered at the same time all long as you have enough points to master one of the talent trees you can get the achievement

Posted May 29, '13 at 9:28pm

1lordgame1

1lordgame1

3 posts

Nice game, I enjoy it so much! This one is like Cursed Treasure haha! Is entertaining, but it would be more entertaining if it have more types of towers, like cannons, but in conclusion, is a funny game.

8.0/10 :)

Reply to Demons vs Fairyland Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!