ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] SO CONFUSED

4 1325
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Hey guys, i logged on a few days ago, then realized i had a 3 day ban? For swearing like a sailor... I found that quite interesting, considering i have never swore on this site. I'm just not the type that says profane things. Then i end up checking my profile. There was a post from Kasic as well as R2D2 indicating i had done some terribly wrong things. Once again, i have not done anything, i hardly ever curse at my enemies in real life! So I'm just wondering, was i confused for someone else with a similar name or something? I'm a trustworthy member of this site. Who has never said mean things before. I love this community, and i hate spam, so why would i want to curse all over it? It just makes no sense to me. The one day i was not on AG i end up getting banned.

So can an admin, mod, or anyone, PLEASE explain to me what is going on. I did not do anything, i didn't want to offend anyone. I hope someone can help.

(I also just decided to switch my password, in case it happened to be a hacker or something like that)

• 4 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well you seem convincing, I highly doubt that a mod or admin was mistaken when banning you. It was likely a hacker or someone else found you logged in and decided to have their idea of fun with it getting you banned.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It'd be best to speak to Ferret about this, instead of making a thread.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Alright, i was not sure how to contact him directly. So i made this in the hopes he might see it.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Leave a comment on his profile?

Showing 1-4 of 4