ForumsGamesUr favorite zombie game

8 2148
malikbm
malikbm
18 posts
Peasant

let me see what is your favorite zombie game. then after i played them i gonna send my opinions to you

• 8 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

My favorite zombie game is by far Zombotron 2. I love the graphics and it isn't too confusing or difficult. It is one of the few games that I have played many times over.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Zombotron 2

Zombotron 2 has always been a great one. That's probably a high point on one of my fave game lists, though I'm not sure which ones.

I find the Decision series to be very, very overrated.
gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

The last stand series...And my favorite of the is UC!XD
They should make a continuation of Union City!
Somebody know if they gonna do?

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Well, technically Sonny is a zombie, right? So I say Sonny 2 :P

sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

Sonny is one of my favorite games, but does it really qualify as a Zombie game? Sure, you play him, but there isn't much of a difference between you and the Humans. Plus, Zombies are usually about surviving against hoards and whatnot. The Last Stand series is my favorite.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Autumn War will always be my favorite.

They should make a continuation of Union City

*Spoiler*
Doesn't the main character die at the end? The boat runs out of fuel, in the middle of the sea.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Doesn't the main character die at the end? The boat runs out of fuel, in the middle of the sea.

He could... be picked up by another boat passing by on it's way towards another continent you know...

The question you are asking seems like an impossible one to answer for me, because my favorite game category is Zombie! Awww... well, if I really had to choose the ultimate, it would be... either The Last Stand 1, purely for being entirely awesome, timeless and plain fun, and Zombie Horde 3, because it has original day/night features, a LOT of ground to cover and explore and has a sure re-playability factor! =)
Showing 1-7 of 8