ForumsSupport ForumAccount Retrieval?

4 1765
Lycis
Lycis
2 posts
Nomad

My friend found my account open, changed the email address and password, and logged me out. Is there any way to retrieve my account?

• 4 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Talk to Ferret about it. Or email him at Ferret@armorgames.com.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

i had a similar problem. my friend made a new acount but it won't let him sign in it said he had to conferm the verification email he was gonna be sent. but we kept checking his inbox and it never came. we checked the junk folder and made sure we weren't blocking any emails from armor games but it still won't come. what are we doing wrong?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I can verify accounts no problem, just e-mail me at Ferret@Armorgames.com. Lycis, if you aren't able to mail me from the e-mail on the account and don't know the password, I can't give you access to that account without some sort of proof. E-mail me and we can talk it out.

Lycis
Lycis
2 posts
Nomad

I have sent a email to Ferret and am awaiting a reply. Since my friend completely jinxed up the email account and password, I have no idea what other email account he linked up with the account. If you can check the password for the account, you can see that it is a ridiculously long one ( he basically rubbed his head against the keyboard for a full minute ). I also think that the email he changed to was a humorous one (something like *** kicker, or &^%&*^$&^). Do try to retrieve the account if its possible.

Showing 1-4 of 4