ForumsGamesgames you done 100% on

13 3454
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

simple just any game you have played to 100%
as for me i don't have much chose and i can go with heroes of might and magic 5 + expantions

• 13 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The most recent game I capped out on was RDR. I did it solely to get the Bureau Outfit, which made my jaw drop from its awesomeness.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

At one point in time, I could easily 100% Metroid Zero Mission, but that game isn't too hard to cap.

I've completed Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow, collecting every weapon, piece of armor, and soul. I also capped Castlevania Order of Eclesia.

Then there's Banjo Kazooie.

The most time consuming games to cap would probably have to be the Castlevania games. Banjo Kazooie doesn't require you to go out of the way to grab everything and Metroid Zero Mission was designed so you could beat the game 100% in less than 2 hours.

When it comes to flash games, the only one worth mentioning is Amorphous Plus. It is such an absolutely AMAZING game.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm a bit of a fastidious gamer, so I tend to try for 100% on every game in which the details are at least somewhat incidental to the main objectives.

I 100% every driving game I've ever played, which includes the Test Drive series, the majority of the Need For Speed series (and I had to go back multiple times and create a new save game to unlock the other unique gear, nnngh), several of the Codemasters titles like GRID, even arcade titles like Daytona (lol), Screamer 2.

Probably the largest shooter game I 100% would have been Jedi Knight (and Jedi Knight Academy), because in those you can get permanent force ability buffs by finding all the secret areas, and more force abilities is good. Not even going to try 100% Assassin's Creed II, or Far Cry 2. Finding all those feathers and diamonds is a pain in the butt, and as far as the latter goes I've already unlocked all the awesome grenade launchers and ammo upgrades, I'm like a walking tank. Will definitely try 100% for Sleeping Dogs though, that title's fun enough to try and I need money to buy all the cars.

I was 99% on Mario Advance, but try as I might there was one level in World 4 where I couldn't find the darn secret platform to get to the secret stage. I'd found it in every other place, and I spent like an hour (and several lives) whizzing up and down the stage in my tanuki suit and nothing. So annoying! However I did manage to find everything in the Mario Superstar Saga (must play again, was incredible fun), and power-levelled so hard that I one shotted the final boss lol.

One reason I don't play too many flash games here is because I usually try to 100% them too, and then I blow several hours...

Squidbears
Squidbears
627 posts
Nomad

Games I have completely beaten hm? Star Wars Battlefront 2 pops into mind first. I have spent hundreds of hours playing that game, and I have all of the awards on legendary. Mario Kart DS is another... that was a difficult one. I usually beat games mostly through, but don't bother doing all the little annoying things (finding feathers in assassins creed, like strop said). I have such a large volume of games beaten to near 100% that it's ridiculous.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

If you look at achievements. Only TES IV Oblivion and CoD mw2.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Diablo 1 and 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, Cave Story, Spore, and a couple others that aren't off the top of my head. Spore is not from friendliness; friendliness would take me forever. 100% Final Fantasy Tactics is harder than you think. . .

Squidbears
Squidbears
627 posts
Nomad

100% Final Fantasy Tactics is harder than you think

I tried to 100% Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and my lawdy is that difficult. I did end up 100 %ing the DS version though
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Diablo 1 and 2

I like to add Diablo III here (still playing... and waiting on the first add-on)^^
Beyond that... too many to count them, just to bring out a few examples:, Saints Row (all parts), the whole Anno-series, the first 4 parts of the X-Com-series (working on the actual part^^), StarCraft 1 & 2 (also waiting for the... well, lets say add-on), WarCraft 1, 2 & 3 (and just a lil test on WoW... lets say that was a brainlag), all parts of the Doom-series, all parts from Duke Nukem...
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Oblivion
DKC (Every secret room you throw a barrel at)
Super Mario World (Every secret, every star path. Beating it changes the sprites of the game)
Banjo Kazooie (every note jinjo cheato pages etc)
Halo 3 as long as beating it on heroic counts
Lego StarWars TCS
Ive beat the vanilla of Borderlands 2
Borderlands 1
Banjo Tooie
Mario Kart
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Left 4 Dead
Oh I totally beat TF2 haha
Bejeweled 3

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

never done a full 100% the last bits are a waste of time in my opinion.
i just try to get as high % possible while playing it through. if i dont get it and need to return then thats to bad. i'm not going for it. xD

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Halo 3 as long as beating it on heroic counts

Not beating the game on the hardest difficulty would mean not completing it 100%.

I have all achievements for Bastion, but that's about it.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I beat all except for last 3 on Mr.Sand's list, seeing i don't own them. I have to beat games 100%, even if it's unenjoyable to play. I may have to take breaks, but I always get back on them. Although, on Skyrim I accidentally killed someone necessary for a subquest before I started it. Does that count?

Showing 1-12 of 13