Forums

ForumsVideo Games

games you done 100% on

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 8:29pm

Crickster

Crickster

466 posts

simple just any game you have played to 100%
as for me i don't have much chose and i can go with heroes of might and magic 5 + expantions

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 8:34pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

The most recent game I capped out on was RDR. I did it solely to get the Bureau Outfit, which made my jaw drop from its awesomeness.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 3:08am

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,069 posts

Knight

At one point in time, I could easily 100% Metroid Zero Mission, but that game isn't too hard to cap.

I've completed Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow, collecting every weapon, piece of armor, and soul. I also capped Castlevania Order of Eclesia.

Then there's Banjo Kazooie.

The most time consuming games to cap would probably have to be the Castlevania games. Banjo Kazooie doesn't require you to go out of the way to grab everything and Metroid Zero Mission was designed so you could beat the game 100% in less than 2 hours.

When it comes to flash games, the only one worth mentioning is Amorphous Plus. It is such an absolutely AMAZING game.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 7:56am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

I'm a bit of a fastidious gamer, so I tend to try for 100% on every game in which the details are at least somewhat incidental to the main objectives.

I 100% every driving game I've ever played, which includes the Test Drive series, the majority of the Need For Speed series (and I had to go back multiple times and create a new save game to unlock the other unique gear, nnngh), several of the Codemasters titles like GRID, even arcade titles like Daytona (lol), Screamer 2.

Probably the largest shooter game I 100% would have been Jedi Knight (and Jedi Knight Academy), because in those you can get permanent force ability buffs by finding all the secret areas, and more force abilities is good. Not even going to try 100% Assassin's Creed II, or Far Cry 2. Finding all those feathers and diamonds is a pain in the butt, and as far as the latter goes I've already unlocked all the awesome grenade launchers and ammo upgrades, I'm like a walking tank. Will definitely try 100% for Sleeping Dogs though, that title's fun enough to try and I need money to buy all the cars.

I was 99% on Mario Advance, but try as I might there was one level in World 4 where I couldn't find the darn secret platform to get to the secret stage. I'd found it in every other place, and I spent like an hour (and several lives) whizzing up and down the stage in my tanuki suit and nothing. So annoying! However I did manage to find everything in the Mario Superstar Saga (must play again, was incredible fun), and power-levelled so hard that I one shotted the final boss lol.

One reason I don't play too many flash games here is because I usually try to 100% them too, and then I blow several hours...

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 10:26am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I've gotten close on Crash Bash and Ratchet and Clank and New Super Mario Bros Wii (just have two or three stars left in World 9), but the only game I've ever fully finished was Minecraft.

Right now I'm working through Borderlands (based on achievements, I'm about 28% done with 20 hours, heh) and I might pick up Crysis soon, since my brother has moved on to Crysis 3 (beta). Speaking of shooters, I have beaten Halo and Halo 2 on relatively easy difficulties. I've most likely gotten 100% on Ace Combat 4 (I think?) and have gotten pretty far on Gran Tourismo 3, which happens to be a pretty big game for all it's worth, not to mention my brothers and I have started over on that game at least twice. There might be a few games I'm forgetting.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 10:38am

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

Games I have completely beaten hm? Star Wars Battlefront 2 pops into mind first. I have spent hundreds of hours playing that game, and I have all of the awards on legendary. Mario Kart DS is another... that was a difficult one. I usually beat games mostly through, but don't bother doing all the little annoying things (finding feathers in assassins creed, like strop said). I have such a large volume of games beaten to near 100% that it's ridiculous.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 10:59am

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

If you look at achievements. Only TES IV Oblivion and CoD mw2.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 12:03pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,117 posts

Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Diablo 1 and 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, Cave Story, Spore, and a couple others that aren't off the top of my head. Spore is not from friendliness; friendliness would take me forever. 100% Final Fantasy Tactics is harder than you think. . .

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 2:46pm

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

100% Final Fantasy Tactics is harder than you think

I tried to 100% Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and my lawdy is that difficult. I did end up 100 %ing the DS version though

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 4:37pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Halo 4, Halo: Reach, Halo 3. Also Oblivion, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row 2...

Reply to games you done 100% on

You must be logged in to post a reply!