Forums

ForumsVideo Games

games you done 100% on

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 6:47pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,164 posts

Diablo 1 and 2

I like to add Diablo III here (still playing... and waiting on the first add-on)^^
Beyond that... too many to count them, just to bring out a few examples:, Saints Row (all parts), the whole Anno-series, the first 4 parts of the X-Com-series (working on the actual part^^), StarCraft 1 & 2 (also waiting for the... well, lets say add-on), WarCraft 1, 2 & 3 (and just a lil test on WoW... lets say that was a brainlag), all parts of the Doom-series, all parts from Duke Nukem...

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 2:28pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Oblivion
DKC (Every secret room you throw a barrel at)
Super Mario World (Every secret, every star path. Beating it changes the sprites of the game)
Banjo Kazooie (every note jinjo cheato pages etc)
Halo 3 as long as beating it on heroic counts
Lego StarWars TCS
Ive beat the vanilla of Borderlands 2
Borderlands 1
Banjo Tooie
Mario Kart
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Left 4 Dead
Oh I totally beat TF2 haha
Bejeweled 3

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 2:40pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

never done a full 100% the last bits are a waste of time in my opinion.
i just try to get as high % possible while playing it through. if i dont get it and need to return then thats to bad. i'm not going for it. xD

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 3:12pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,764 posts

Halo 3 as long as beating it on heroic counts

Not beating the game on the hardest difficulty would mean not completing it 100%.

I have all achievements for Bastion, but that's about it.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 8:36pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

I beat all except for last 3 on Mr.Sand's list, seeing i don't own them.  I have to beat games 100%, even if it's unenjoyable to play.  I may have to take breaks, but I always get back on them.  Although, on Skyrim I accidentally killed someone necessary for a subquest before I started it.  Does that count?

Reply to games you done 100% on

You must be logged in to post a reply!