Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Newbie here! :)

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 3:56pm

bagerue

bagerue

1 post

say hello to all Armor Games player my name is bageru. i am a newbie here and i love playing online games. let's be a friend here! :)

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 11:41pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,102 posts

Sure. Keep good grammar and you'll be very popular. Go check out the Forum Games first chance you get.

Also, respect the Ferret.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 2:29am

shock457

shock457

470 posts

Hello bagerue. Welcome to AG.

Feel free to browse around and I would recommend checking the Support forum for help, and the Tavern just to talk about real life stuff. :)

Good luck with the Quests too. :D

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 5:40am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,776 posts

Hey bagerue! Welcome to the world's best online gaming website! I hope you will enjoy all the great games hosted here and in time become a respected member of it's wonderful community! Have fun!!! =)

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 6:19am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Hi I'm R2. Would you like to eat something?

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 9:38am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,786 posts

Hello bagerue!Welcome to the hidden land of the Middle AG !Where all sorts of creatures live:trolls,elfs,creepers,spammers,adbots,etc.The biggest of all kingdoms is the Community,where humans,spammers and adbots live in peace.Don't ever think to go the kingdom of Kongregate,the eye will turn you in a giant ant.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 9:51am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,799 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.

Better you dont take something from R2, his offerings are a lil bit... lets say strange.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 10:06am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Hello there, I'm your most manly tour guide. I'd suggest that when taking food from R2 (for he will ask you many times) only accept it on even numbers, (of offers that is. E.X. Don't accept his first offer or his third but graciously accept offers 2 and 4) it's much safer this way for his "food" is often hazardous.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 12:59pm

megacooper

megacooper

171 posts

hi bagerue... You'll soon discover I am the coolest person here. So konnichiwa!

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 6:17pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Hey, bagerue, welcome to ArmorGames, and have fun.

Reply to Newbie here! :)

You must be logged in to post a reply!