ForumsNewcomers ForumNewbie here! :)

10 2160
bagerue
bagerue
1 posts

say hello to all Armor Games player my name is bageru. i am a newbie here and i love playing online games. let's be a friend here!

• 10 Replies
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Sure. Keep good grammar and you'll be very popular. Go check out the Forum Games first chance you get.

Also, respect the Ferret.

shock457
shock457
710 posts

Hello bagerue. Welcome to AG.

Feel free to browse around and I would recommend checking the Support forum for help, and the Tavern just to talk about real life stuff.

Good luck with the Quests too.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,326 posts

Hey bagerue! Welcome to the world's best online gaming website! I hope you will enjoy all the great games hosted here and in time become a respected member of it's wonderful community! Have fun!!! =)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,143 posts

Hi I'm R2. Would you like to eat something?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

Hello bagerue!Welcome to the hidden land of the Middle AG !Where all sorts of creatures live:trolls,elfs,creepers,spammers,adbots,etc.The biggest of all kingdoms is the Community,where humans,spammers and adbots live in peace.Don't ever think to go the kingdom of Kongregate,the eye will turn you in a giant ant.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,285 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.

Better you dont take something from R2, his offerings are a lil bit... lets say strange.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,480 posts

Hello there, I'm your most manly tour guide. I'd suggest that when taking food from R2 (for he will ask you many times) only accept it on even numbers, (of offers that is. E.X. Don't accept his first offer or his third but graciously accept offers 2 and 4) it's much safer this way for his "food" is often hazardous.

megacooper
megacooper
194 posts

hi bagerue... You'll soon discover I am the coolest person here. So konnichiwa!

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

Hey, bagerue, welcome to ArmorGames, and have fun.

Ferret
Ferret
9,281 posts

Welcome.

Showing 1-10 of 10