Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Best form of Government

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:08am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

Idk, I think Clinton, Bush, and Obama were a few idiots.  Also, Congress passes some stupid laws.

A bunch of idiots with a few clever ones amongst them is far better than being ruled by one idiot.

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:12am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

A bunch of idiots with a few clever ones among them is far better than being ruled by one idiot.

Still, the president is at the top.  You don't think a king has advisers of any sort?

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:14am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

Still, the president is at the top.  You don't think a king has advisers of any sort?

A king has advisors. But Congress or the House aren't just advisors, they can block the President from exercising full control, and vice versa. Both Congress and the House can pass, draft, recommend bills, something highly unlikely under an absolute monarch.

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:18am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

A king has advisors. But Congress or the House aren't just advisors, they can block the President from exercising full control, and vice versa. Both Congress and the House can pass, draft, recommend bills, something highly unlikely under an absolute monarch.
Valid point, but if you don't like the king, leave.  I'm leaving US after college.

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:21am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

Valid point, but if you don't like the king, leave.  I'm leaving US after college.

That makes no sense. If anything, a democracy rather than one man rule has been the norm for being pro-immigration.

Here's a list of nice countries for you to go to, after you finish college (provided you somehow can):

Swaziland
Bahrain
Kuwait
Lesotho
Morocco
Qatar
Oman
The UAE
Saudi Arabia

Because all these countries have an absolute monarch, and dismal living conditions.

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:32am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

That makes no sense. If anything, a democracy rather than one man rule has been the norm for being pro-immigration.

Here's a list of nice countries for you to go to, after you finish college (provided you somehow can):

Swaziland
Bahrain
Kuwait
Lesotho
Morocco
Qatar
Oman
The UAE
Saudi Arabia

Because all these countries have an absolute monarch, and dismal living conditions.
I'll go live in the mountains somewhere.  I hate people, so i can't live with them.  I'm sick of mexicans and musims movin in my town, taking all the white girls.  My girlfriend was hanging with some yesterday.  I also hate the laws.  I'm sick of this crappy world, and you wonder why I hope there's something better than this when i die?

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:34am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

I'll go live in the mountains somewhere.  I hate people, so i can't live with them.  I'm sick of mexicans and musims movin in my town, taking all the white girls.  My girlfriend was hanging with some yesterday.  I also hate the laws.  I'm sick of this crappy world, and you wonder why I hope there's something better than this when i die?

No I don't wonder. I do however think you're just a teen/youth going through his own angsty period in life. If your girl wants to spend time with others, that's not the race's problem.

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:42am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

No I don't wonder. I do however think you're just a teen/youth going through his own angsty period in life. If your girl wants to spend time with others, that's not the race's problem.
I'm finishing up my sophomore year in high school without a single B, C, D, or F.  I'm too smart for this world.  People are just too easily brainwashed. check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHOaW99ST4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2diNojgJF9c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApskzEmCX9I&list=PLa8S4GilqogQILnrvxLgZREFkebrMfJ3f

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApskzEmCX9I

people are stupid! They'll follow anything, they're sheep.
Nobody wants their family to be mixing with their kind.

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:46am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

I'm finishing up my sophomore year in high school without a single B, C, D, or F.  I'm too smart for this world.  People are just too easily brainwashed. check this out.

A 16 year old thinking he can understand the world because he passed a few tests? Sorry, you have a lot to see and learn.

For every idiotic Obama supporter, there's one idiotic opposition supporter. Turn on Fox news during the night of the 2012 election and shazam! Karl Rove is being a blattering idiot.

Does this Obama supporter reflect the entire population? Does one video prove so? If you think it did, who's the sheep here?

Posted May 23, '13 at 11:48am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Mark Dice is not an obama supporter.  He's making fake petitions and asking stupid people to see if they will sign it, and they do!

Reply to Best form of Government

You must be logged in to post a reply!