ForumsWEPRBest form of Government

141 49296
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

What is your opinion on the best form of government?
Most of us live in a democratic society, but there are many who are of the mind of Monarchy, Communism, or otherwise..
What do you think?

• 141 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Mark Dice is not an obama supporter. He's making fake petitions and asking stupid people to see if they will sign it, and they do!

Yes, but the point of the video was not only to spread his conspiratorial beliefs, which you would know given that you seem to know much about Dice, but also to cast doubt on Obama's and his supporters' credibility.

In fact, Dice here is the one spouting nonsense, the man has a splendid history of being a first class nutter. I often find that people who profess beliefs in such conspiracies such as 9/11 being an inside job, or the Illuminati taking over the world are the sheep who once converted, are glad to spread their message to anyone.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I'm too smart for this world. People are just too easily brainwashed. check this out. people are stupid! They'll follow anything, they're sheep.

Oh, I can't stop laughing. This is too much. The irony and hypocrisy are over 9000!

I often find that people who profess beliefs in such conspiracies such as 9/11 being an inside job, or the Illuminati taking over the world are the sheep who once converted, are glad to spread their message to anyone.

Sounds like someone we know...
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Oh, I can't stop laughing. This is too much. The irony and hypocrisy are over 9000
STOP TRYING TO DEFEND THE WORLD!!! PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS! I HATE HOW U ALL LOVE THESE MINDLESS IDIOTS! What did your comment even mean? How is it hipocrisy?

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

STOP TRYING TO DEFEND THE WORLD!!!

I'm not defending anyone here. I made absolutely no mention of anyone else.

PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!

Yes, yes they are.

I HATE HOW U ALL LOVE THESE MINDLESS IDIOTS!

When did I ever say anything which might have possibly been misconstrued as me having any humanitarian beliefs?

What did your comment even mean?

I'm laughing at you, because you're exactly like those you're rambling about now.

How is it hipocrisy?

"People are just too easily brainwashed"
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Post got cut. Now I'll stop, because this is borderline flaming and is off topic.

Any form of government is fine. It's the people who run them that make all the difference. The reason democracy is often successful is because it has checks and balances built in, which counteract the selfish and idiotic that make it up into the system. A fluid, changing leadership ensures that no one can hang onto power, which is good when someone bad for the job comes along, but counter-productive when there is a good leader in place. It is also representative of the majority, though the majority is not by any means always right or moral.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TheELUeTSA

Look, I just found a vid of me beating this kid on youtube.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Post got cut. Now I'll stop, because this is borderline flaming and is off topic.

Any form of government is fine. It's the people who run them that make all the difference. The reason democracy is often successful is because it has checks and balances built in, which counteract the selfish and idiotic that make it up into the system. A fluid, changing leadership ensures that no one can hang onto power, which is good when someone bad for the job comes along, but counter-productive when there is a good leader in place. It is also representative of the majority, though the majority is not by any means always right or moral.

I totally agree, I got too worked up about something stupid

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

STOP TRYING TO DEFEND THE WORLD!!! PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS! I HATE HOW U ALL LOVE THESE MINDLESS IDIOTS! What did your comment even mean? How is it hipocrisy?

your arguments and "logic" are not exactly mind blowing.
they are more like... "facepalm after facepalm". xD
the irony level of you saying that is very high.

how more off-topic do you want to go?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

And?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm finishing up my sophomore year in high school without a single B, C, D, or F. I'm too smart for this world.

Hmm...I thought you were majoring in Biology, Chemistry, etc.?

people are stupid! They'll follow anything, they're sheep.
Nobody wants their family to be mixing with their kind.

Love the irony in you saying this.

Mark Dice is not an obama supporter. He's making fake petitions and asking stupid people to see if they will sign it, and they do!

Who's to say these weren't paid actors?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TheELUeTSA

Um...good for you?
You post this like it shows you are tough ****. Time for me to crush that

1) You are scrawny
2) You started with quite the advantage, being on top and all. If you were to have lost, that would have been **** embarrassing.
3) I can post a video of me doing a Crossfit WOD with rx weight..doesn't mean ****.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I would just stop going off and onto subjects like these. It's one thing if you want to challenge a belief someone is convicted in, but it's another if you end up insulting each other. I'm no mod; that is just my personal opinion.

Anyway, for the sake of redirecting this towards something valuable, what are the flaws of democracy?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

what are the flaws of democracy?

Stupid people making poor decisions, minorities can get crushed, uncentralized so it's difficult to enforce.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

1) You are scrawny
2) You started with quite the advantage, being on top and all. If you were to have lost, that would have been **** embarrassing.
3) I can post a video of me doing a Crossfit WOD with rx weight..doesn't mean ***

You don't understand wrestling. I posted it to be funny. Once I take him down, I get to start on top. I was looking up videos and I found this and thought it was funny

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

You don't understand wrestling. I posted it to be funny. Once I take him down, I get to start on top. I was looking up videos and I found this and thought it was funny

but why the hell do you post it in the 1st place?

it has nothing to do whit the on-topic.
it has nothing to do whit any of the off-topics
it shows nothing about your intellectual what you seem to be praising so much (and what we laugh so hard at)
your just a little kid, maybe you can wrestle but i guess you go KO after just hit of a fist. (this type of wrestling is pretty gay btw )
explain to me the fun you see in this video? all i c are 2 kids wrestling. there is no fun in that stuff. i see no1 laugh on the video. i c no1 laugh in this topic.
and last of all. a stupid video like that isn't going to impress us
you can impress us by showing your "intellectual" and freaking reply to our questions for a change instead of dodging it and then blame us for not understanding you....

I was looking up videos and I found this and thought it was funny

to sum it all up:
- no it's not funny
- it doesn't belong in the topic
- we are not going to be impressed
- stop dodging and start answering.

(oh, and use the quote button instead of the italic button)
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

since we are so far off topic already anyway...

i clicked the topic he made called "jews"
and i just want to call out that this is his confession that he is nothing more then a childish troll... how long are we gonna feed him?

Showing 121-135 of 141