Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Threads you posted on show up on your profile

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 7:17pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

I have a suggestion where in your profile it shows which threads you have posted in because there are some times when I post on a thread and I can't find it or I wanna see if someone replied to my comment or I just can't remember the name of the thread. Just an idea. It would be very helpful if this could be made possible. I've been wanting this on AG for months.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 7:22pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

That would probably cause too much clutter. Instead I think they should include a "watch topic" button and/or allow you to view all your posts.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 7:30pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

That would probably cause too much clutter. Instead I think they should include a "watch topic" button and/or allow you to view all your posts.

That sounds awesome too.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 7:33pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Something will be coming like this soon, whether it be one of your ideas specifically or a hybrid. A feature to show where you've been will be incorporated, I assure you that. Just wait for the AG devs to get a few minutes (or weeks) to sit down and do it.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 2:54am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,756 posts

If this is about one particular or maybe a few threads, you can always make a word link to it in your profile's about section right now. This could help you to quickly navigate to that/those thread(s) for the time being... =)

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 11:18am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

what if we have twenty or more threads where we posted? a word chain on our profiles for 20 to 100 threads...

Reply to Threads you posted on show up on your profile

You must be logged in to post a reply!