Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

AG Admins

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 11:01pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,662 posts

Holy crap. Ferret (the tall fellow in the back, red shirt/black vest) does in fact resemble a ferret.

By the way, admins, I'll draw any of you as a Team Fortress 2 character if you'll give me an animal to work with.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 8:45am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Holy crap. Ferret (the tall fellow in the back, red shirt/black vest) does in fact resemble a ferret.

He does.Am I the only one that thinks he has got a weird smile?

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 11:58am

xeano321

xeano321

2,563 posts

Knight

Before though I did not know everyone.

Don't let that stop you. Just slap a name on everyone! One is as good as another.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 5:58pm

daleks

daleks

3,241 posts

http://i.imgur.com/ycsuchO.jpg

If I messed up then I am sorry. Did this in like a minute.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 10:44am

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Dan is the only one I recognize.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 6:33pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,629 posts

So..I just thought of something..

How do we know that one or 2 of the admins in the picture aren't, say, Tony, Louissi, theschles, Tasselfoot, gumption, or Krin?

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 6:49pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

How do we know that one or 2 of the admins in the picture aren't, say, Tony, Louissi, theschles, Tasselfoot, gumption, or Krin?

Tony.
Louissi.
Krin.

I don't know the real names of any of the other admins, but none of the people I linked to resemble anybody in the picture.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 6:54pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,629 posts

Tony.
Louissi.
Krin.

That still leaves theschles, Tassel, and grump

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:25pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Huh. So that's what the admins look like. Things have certainly changed since Strop posted that picture. No John, obviously, and ConArtists and Krin are also missing from the picture.

Judging by how Tony and Louissi aren't in the picture, I'm thinking this gathering of admins is limited to those who actually work at the AG office in California or live in a close enough proximity. Tony lives in the UK and Louissi lives in Quebec (not sure about Krin at this point). Kind of a long journey to go out to dinner with your coworkers.

This doesn't explain the lack of Tasselfoot and theschles, but perhaps they too live far away from the AG office.

gumption

"RonJohn" is gumption, if I'm not mistaken. What I'm wondering is, is "Justin Armor" Justin Royster, or is there another Justin I don't know about?

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:48pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

I'm thinking this gathering of admins is limited to those who actually work at the AG office in California or live in a close enough proximity

CoolioNiato lives in Canada.

After looking at his picture on his blog page and comparing it to the group picture, I'm not entirely convinced that it's the same person. It appears that the man in the group picture has brown eyes, while the fellow in the blog picture has blue eyes. How did that happen?

Reply to AG Admins

You must be logged in to post a reply!