ForumsThe Tavern

What Grinds Your Gears?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:43pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,695 posts

EVERYTHING
naw i'm kidding:3
but there are things for example, MATH, my constant, overworked sense of paranoia at night when i have to go to the bathroom and my imagination says "THERE'S AN EVIL ALIEN NAMED STEVE OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR DON'T GET UP", obnoxious people, lag, being insulted and having no response, getting in trouble for something i didn't do...
I think there's actually a lot of stuff, but i can't remember it all XD

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:38pm

daleks

daleks

3,303 posts

Joke: Force. Without force my gears would not be grinding.

Transition: Not leaving in Physics land. If I didn't want to calculate friction or air resistance I would just go to the part of Physics land that didn't have it.

Actual Answer: People that think they are right without even listening to the other side. Or people that don't let their anger go.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:47pm

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

I should also mention people who are just failures at driving. I don't understand how people just DON'T pay attention to what they're doing when controlling a huge chunk of metal. Not using your mirrors and indicators is just idiotic. I also hate it when people shift incorrectly and..... grind their gears (harharhar)

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 12:10am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Having to wake up eight hours from now.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 11:58am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Having to wake up eight hours from now.

Update: Having to wake up early in the morning to take exams... about three boring hours for history and geography. Glad it's over though.

Also, I hate when people tell me they're going to do something but don't follow through, then make up poor excuses for why they didn't.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 1:17pm

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,372 posts

It grinds my gears when in a few months fifty threads on the same topic come up, and they are all named after some quote from some show I didn't really watch.

Just kidding. Nothing grinds my gears.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 8:56pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

I hate it when someone has to be right when I'm wrong. Doesn't matter what it is, there is always somebody that has to rub it in... Whether it's Obama, or my sister....

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 10:13pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Most of the American population. "Let's elect Obama!" They say. Then: "Why is our country so messed up, It's not our fault!"

Birds. People who shush you when in the process are being way louder. People who annoy you to get a reaction. People who are disgusting. People who smile all the time. Trolls. People who rub their success in your face. Stubborn People. The Sun. People who "encourage" you while in the process are forcing you. People who hate everything you like. Positivity. People who say "Don't be so negative.", Corruption with Power, Ad companies, Twitter, Bing, My own imagination when I go to the bathroom in the night I think something will pull me into the room and cover my mouth or I'll see a pale girl with black hair or an Alien staring through my window, windows, mirrors, Clocks when you're sitting in bed staring at the ceiling, Shoes, and many many other things.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 10:15pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

"It is all Obama's fault."

No. Stop. Just. Stop.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 10:16pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Fine but still all the rest of that stuff. and I didn't say "all", but "some" at least, because it can't be that he had nothing to do with this.

Reply to What Grinds Your Gears?

You must be logged in to post a reply!