ForumsThe TavernWhat Grinds Your Gears?

51 23922
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I hate it on Instagram when people post pictures of them kissing... It sucks for me because I'm single..

• 51 Replies
TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

What really grinds my gears is when people post comments that make no sense whatsoever. Just look at all the incomprehensible comments on Your Grammar Sucks.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

People who are hard to read.Normaly I can read people like an open book but some people I cant and that bothers me

You know what really grinds my gears? People who agree with me.

I know right! I cant stand that
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

When I swear I've seen a topic like this before but I can not find it and end up feeling really stupid.

I made one similar to this without a catchy title.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

People that use the phrase "You know what really grinds my gears?"

Someone I know used that phrase to introduce what he was about to complain about...really ticked me off for some reason when the phrase was used

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

this is ironic but, constant complaining. I mean, it's fine to mention it once or twice to different people but when someone just keeps saying it and saying it... it gets old in around 4 seconds.

also, when people cannot find it in them to be even remotely professional when needed, i.e. in school during a lesson, on a job, volunteering etc. people have control of their actions, and they need to learn to keep them in check.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

Having to wake up eight hours from now.

If you look at the time, its 12. YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 8?!?!?!?! I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT $5!!!!

Anyway: What really grinds my gears is my friend who always forgives this other dude, even though he wasted his 30$
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Pretty much everything in my life grinds my gears, but the one thing that really gets me going are stereo types, I hate those. Like thinking that all black people listen to rap. So annoying. That and people doubting my intelligence.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

When I go to Wall-Mart and some people ask for money at the door. >:O
Every week it's for a different cause.
I always give to the Salvation Army but for the rest I kick you in the A!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The press, aside from The Guardian, Independent, I, and Times. The rest annoy me so much with their boundless idiocy, especially The Daily Mail. For why, read today's headline. It doesn't matter what today is, as every day they bit new lows.

Lobotis
Lobotis
75 posts
Nomad

When people want to be a leader and suck at it. I mean if everyone says your bad then you probably are. ;(

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ef51801966.jpg

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

My internet provider. I pay for 10Mb of download (which is not much) and I receive only 2Mb, when it's a good day. And there's nothing I can do about it because I live on a small city and it is the only provider available.

Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

The constant detailing of these child sex offences. Its almost embarrassing for the victims. There are so many other things, but this one is one of those that I can remember.

Virtuez
Virtuez
17 posts
Jester

When someone uses the controllers with greasy hands

WinteryTrance
WinteryTrance
58 posts
Nomad

I loathe when people nonchalantly cut in line for anything or the time when people occupy empty seat(s) next to them with handbags or whatnot in a public arena, waiting room, or even on public transit. Lastly, getting caught unprepared by a thunderstorm just ticks me off real bad. These are just off of the top of my head >

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

People not using their turn signals. Also people who pass me when I'm going the speed limit. And people who pass me when I'm going over the speed limit. Just think of every bad word you know and you have my thoughts on the matter.

I'm also kind of annoyed by the preachy meat eaters. You know how vegetarians/vegans have a reputation for being preachy? I'm not even fully vegetarian, but if I so much as mention disliking meat, I'm met with scorn and defensiveness and all the reasons for why meat is good and plants are not. It's obnoxious. Just hush up and eat that steak you just praised, okay, and please realize that I could not possibly bring myself to care about your dinner if I tried.

Showing 31-45 of 51