joshuawgner55

joshuawgner55

20 posts

i hate it when people say "K"

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 11:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I despise every little grammatical error. I mean look over what you wrote before posting it. Seriously, people...

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 1:22pm

MegaIPOD

MegaIPOD

368 posts

I dislike people hiding their feelings about something, seriously, if you have a problem with that guy, be straight-forward and tell him, instead of back-biting and telling me.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 8:46pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

When I swear I've seen a topic like this before but I can not find it and end up feeling really stupid.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 8:53pm

Graham

Graham

6,422 posts

You know what really grinds my gears? People who agree with me.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 9:39pm

TheGenovesan

TheGenovesan

66 posts

What really grinds my gears is when people post comments that make no sense whatsoever. Just look at all the incomprehensible comments on Your Grammar Sucks.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 9:31pm

samiel

samiel

355 posts

People who are hard to read.Normaly I can read people like an open book but some people I cant and that bothers me

You know what really grinds my gears? People who agree with me.

I know right! I cant stand that :p

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 10:16pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

When I swear I've seen a topic like this before but I can not find it and end up feeling really stupid.

I made one similar to this without a catchy title.

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 1:21am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

People that use the phrase "You know what really grinds my gears?"

Someone I know used that phrase to introduce what he was about to complain about...really ticked me off for some reason when the phrase was used

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 6:37pm

GhostOfMetal

GhostOfMetal

597 posts

this is ironic but, constant complaining. I mean, it's fine to mention it once or twice to different people but when someone just keeps saying it and saying it... it gets old in around 4 seconds.

also, when people cannot find it in them to be even remotely professional when needed, i.e. in school during a lesson, on a job, volunteering etc.  people have control of their actions, and they need to learn to keep them in check.

Reply to What Grinds Your Gears?

You must be logged in to post a reply!