ForumsThe TavernWhat Grinds Your Gears?

51 23923
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I hate it on Instagram when people post pictures of them kissing... It sucks for me because I'm single..

• 51 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

When people I hate still live. xD

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

When people post "GG" or "10/10" as a comment on a game.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

When people post "GG" or "10/10" as a comment on a game.

Don't forget:
-Nice
-Good
-Fun
-Ok
-Yes
-No
-Bad
-Didn't work
etc...

I hate when people tell me the directions to places while I'm driving after I already informed them I know how to get there.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I hate retarded stasuses on Facebook.Well,everyone except spammers hate that.I also hate when admins on Facebook pages say something like,for example:No bragging,you'll get banned,but on Serbian and Croatian.

Squidbears
Squidbears
627 posts
Nomad

Intolerance and ignorance.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone!

I hate it on Instagram when people post pictures of them kissing... It sucks for me because I'm single..

Look for the bright side, mate: they could be kissing AND using instagram to take pictures of what they were eating ALL AT ONCE! That would be worse, wouldn't it?

[quote]When people post "GG" or "10/10" as a comment on a game.

Don't forget:
-Nice
-Good
-Fun
-Ok
-Yes
-No
-Bad
-Didn't work
etc...[/quote]

Or...

- ok
- amazingggggg
- awsummm
- PERFECT
- ~add non-thoughful, ALL CAPS comment here~
__

Anyways, I hate it when people engage in a virtual argument with me and call me a "kid", specially when they are acting more childishly than me. Like:

ur a noob ***et kid.

"ur" is not the best way of talking if you're in an argument - it's not the best way to write "you are" at all. And if you want to be respected, sound respectable and respect the other people on the conversation.

I could be called a kid - I'm young, anyways - but I'd like people to respect my intelligence.
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Uhh... I'd like to apologize for the usage of profanity in the above post.

And for the double posting.

And I'd like to add something:

One thing grinds my gears: online games-based lag.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Mine would be the arguing.

I mean not only is it annoying being one of the targets, but its even more annoying seeing other people do it.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

EVERYTHING
naw i'm kidding:3
but there are things for example, MATH, my constant, overworked sense of paranoia at night when i have to go to the bathroom and my imagination says "THERE'S AN EVIL ALIEN NAMED STEVE OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR DON'T GET UP", obnoxious people, lag, being insulted and having no response, getting in trouble for something i didn't do...
I think there's actually a lot of stuff, but i can't remember it all XD

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Joke: Force. Without force my gears would not be grinding.

Transition: Not leaving in Physics land. If I didn't want to calculate friction or air resistance I would just go to the part of Physics land that didn't have it.

Actual Answer: People that think they are right without even listening to the other side. Or people that don't let their anger go.

Squidbears
Squidbears
627 posts
Nomad

I should also mention people who are just failures at driving. I don't understand how people just DON'T pay attention to what they're doing when controlling a huge chunk of metal. Not using your mirrors and indicators is just idiotic. I also hate it when people shift incorrectly and..... grind their gears (harharhar)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Having to wake up eight hours from now.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Having to wake up eight hours from now.

Update: Having to wake up early in the morning to take exams... about three boring hours for history and geography. Glad it's over though.

Also, I hate when people tell me they're going to do something but don't follow through, then make up poor excuses for why they didn't.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

It grinds my gears when in a few months fifty threads on the same topic come up, and they are all named after some quote from some show I didn't really watch.

Just kidding. Nothing grinds my gears.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I hate it when someone has to be right when I'm wrong. Doesn't matter what it is, there is always somebody that has to rub it in... Whether it's Obama, or my sister....

Showing 1-15 of 51