Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Don't Starve

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 11:26pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

It's a really fun game where you have to survive, by doing a few things. One of them I bet no one saw coming! You have to try... NOT TO STARVE. Anyway the first character you unlock is Wilson, the scientist. You guys have any thoughts about it?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:26pm

Grassble

Grassble

170 posts

I really like it. It's similar to minecraft but it has its own unique twist on the gaming category. I haven't played too much of it but so far I like it.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:03pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

To tell you the truth I just got it yesterday. But it's really fun.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 6:01pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

Wait..you have to buy it?

And it sounds like the sims

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 6:58pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,936 posts

I looked into this game, it looked insanely fun. Too bad there aren't a lot of good survival games out there, but this one caught my attention. It had a gloomy atmosphere, which in the situation you're in fits perfectly, and the art style is well made. The game focuses more on the survival from certain creatures and the risks you need to take to not starve, which sounds challenging and fun at the same time. I hear it's still in alpha, and will come out sometime this year. Worth to buy imo.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 7:10am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

At first I thought this thread was going to tell me to take breaks to eat while playing video games. :P

Well, this seems like a game I could be interested in, but I'd have to be in the right mood. There's a hardcore mode of Fallout: New Vegas that has thirst, hunger, and sleep guages...and I have avoided it entirely. Sounded like too much work xD

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 7:56pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

One night, as I forgot to get grass for a fire, avoiding the Grue, I ran from patch of fireflies to patch of fireflies, and SURVIVED

Reply to Don't Starve

You must be logged in to post a reply!