ForumsSupport Forum

[Solved] Question about Quests

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 3:13am

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

Hi everybody

I've got a question about Quests: When I go to my profile, Mosi91, it says that I've got 16 quests, but only shows the 10 I've got with ranks, but not the 6 I did yesterday in Demons vs. Fairyland. Where can I look at them, if not on my profile page?

Greetings

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 5:45am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,636 posts

There is no specific page other than your profile where you can view your Quests right now. I suggest you clear your browser's cache and login again. They should show up normally then, ok? =)

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 7:49am

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

Thanks for the hint but it didn't work, nor did reloading the page. Do you have another idea what to try?

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 8:20am

ziggdia

ziggdia

54 posts

i am having the same prob.  it shows the right number or compleated quests on my profile but the pics for them are missing therefor you can not see which ones you still need to do.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 8:29am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,636 posts

Ahem... right... I just noticed I have the same problem. I achieved two Quests for Sinjid this morning (Rescue Shigeru and Upgrade and Item), but they don't show up on my profile either; the count has been added though, so that is working as it should. =/

I'll forward it to an admin to have a look at, because this seems to be a proper bug. Hang in there! =)

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 8:47am

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

Thanks!
@ziggdia: To see which ones you still have/want to do, you can go to the game you're currently playing, there the quests are shown.
(Eg. I'm playing Demons vs. Fairyland, and there, the already gotten quests are marked correctly, so I know which ones I don't have already. But of course, to see this properly you would have to keep playing a game until you did everything ;-) )

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 8:59am

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

Update: I read that there are quests in kindom rush too (which I played a bit about a year ago), so I started it again and thanks to online saving, I got 5 quests I already did. Now, it has added those 5 to the total number of quests on my profile page and interestingly enough, it says now there is a second page for showing the quests, but it does not show new ones, and the second page is empty. So it's a problem with displaying them, but the "space"/layout to show them is programmed correctly I guess.

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 12:35pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,040 posts

Administrator

The great and powerful Boppins has fixed this issue!