Forums

ForumsForum Games

The children of yggdrasil (based off the hit destroy game)

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 11:34pm

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

63 posts

Character Sheet:
Name: Gemini Omega
Age: 20
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:none
Team members: (this is for when you join up with other players. this will happen later)

I sprint to the elder's place right away. (Where's my hammer?!)

 

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 11:38pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Name:Vekel, the Undying
Age: 19
Class: warrior
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:none

Ah, seems the old guys have sometime important. Well, let's go see what they want. I head towards the elder's hut.

 

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 11:39pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Age: 15
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:none
Team members:

I was expecting more people to go mage or warrior. let me just change my class to mage. "and you want a 15 year old teen why? whatever, more interesting then whatever I was doing. so, where are they summoning me to?"

 

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 11:49pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,045 posts

Hey, I've always been a sneaky class. However, I need some OP, so I'll try a warrior, if it's okay. We're just getting started anyway.

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Class: Warrior
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money: 0
Inventory:
Team members:

 

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 11:51pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,045 posts

Sorry, forgot to post my response.

I hurry to my friend. "Is it...about the tree? I've heard rumors."

(We live next-door to Yggdrasil, so I assume we know the tree is important)

 

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 9:18am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

(to put this in context, you all live in different villages)

Character Sheet:
Name: Gemini Omega
Age: 20
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:none
Team members:

the elder's door is open, and you can smell the meats being roasted inside. he calls you inside and tells you to take a seat. "you have been with us since you were only a child, but I'm afraid it is time for me to tell you something. do you know that mark on your hand? there is something important about it, and the spirits are telling me it is the symbol of your hidden power.because of this, I am going to send you to the city of knugorum to talk to the loremaster there. before you leave,"
he opens up a trunk with a hammer inside it, "take this. it is the hammer of my father, and I believe that you need it more. the spirits also want you to go outside, and think of fire."

------------------------------
Name:Vekel, the Undying
Age: 19
Class: warrior
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:none

the elder of your village was a strong, grizzly man. though he was the oldest of the village, he was able to fight better than men half his age. "vekel, it is time for you to begin your final battle test. for this one, you will fight...ME!" he starts charging at you.

-------------------------------

Name: Talow Rosine
Age: 15
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:none
Team members:

you get to the elder's house, but it appears to have been ransacked from the outside. you usually see smoke comming out the chimney, but there is no fire right now. when you get inside, you see two men standing over the elder, and one said, "where is the boy?" the elder yelled, "run talow! they are here to take you!" one of them comes after you, and you hear a whisper in your ear, "stand your ground."

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Class: Warrior
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money: 0
Inventory:
Team members:

"The elder didn't say. he only told me to summon you."

 

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 10:27am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

Name:  William bartholemew
Age: 21
Class: theif
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:none
Team members: (this is for when you join up with other players. this will happen later)

I run to the elders place and if there are any obstacles, I parkour over them.

 

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 1:11pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Age: 15
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:none
Team members:

Ok, I have no idea what magic abilities I have, if any, and there's two people after me and attacking the elder... time to bolt!

 

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 2:36pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Name:  William bartholemew
Age: 21
Class: thief
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
none
Team members:
none

you get to the elder's house, and you see a man standing at the front door. he appears to be an envoy from one of the war-clans that wander the land (a mercenary group). you see him talking to the elder in hushed tones, but you can't make out what they are saying.

-----------------------------------------

Name: Talow Rosine
Age: 15
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:
Inventory:
none
Team members:
none
Abilities:
Force Attack I

you attempt to run, but the man catches up to you. the moment he grabed you, he raised the hilt of his sword above his head and got poised to strike. you raised up your hands to flinch, waiting for the impact, but it never came. the moment you opened your eyes, you saw a mark on your left hand glow with a white hot light, and the man who chased you was out cold on the floor. the other man saw this and started coming to you with his sword drawn.

New Ability: Force Attack I

 

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 3:01pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Age: 15
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:
Inventory:
none
Team members:
none
Abilities:
Force Attack I

"I wonder..." I attempt to use Force Attack I to knock away the sword, perferrably in a manor that means no one gets hurt by the flying weapon.

 
Reply to The children of yggdrasil (based off the hit destroy game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!