Forums

ForumsForum Games

The children of yggdrasil (based off the hit destroy game)

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 11:15pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:
Inventory:
none
Team members:
none
Abilities:
Force Attack I

"Did your benefactor explain what he 'needed' me for?"

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 11:27pm

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

63 posts

Name: Gemini Omega
Class: Mage
-----
-----
Money:0
Inventory:none
Team members:

RAAAHH. Gemini twirls her hammer, directing all that annoyance and frustration through it! FIRE SPEAR PLZ?

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 11:34pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: Titus Swyft
Class: Thief
-----
-----
Team members:
Surprise registers on my face for an instant, then my face returns to it's naturally unreadable look. I grab the.bow and quiver with an instants thinking, for I have been providing all the food in my family from an early age by hunting and tracking with a bow, and the occasional theft when I came home empty-handed. (Which was rarely.) I test the strength of the bow and knock an arrow, preparing my heartbeat and steadying my breathing. Then I wait for him to come.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 11:37pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Name:Vekel, the Undying
Class: warrior
-----
-----
Team Members:
Abilities:
destructive blow I
I won't be forgetting that rage. I take the sword and examine it. "Thank you elder, i'l send the doctor/healer/whatever." I then proceed to boast my victory throughout town before heading out towards yngsvark. Willpower...hmm.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 12:19am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Talow: "he didn't say, but from what I have seen, it might relate to that mark on your hand. We made our dealings in the town of yngsvark. Perhaps you will find the man there." As he left, the elder handed you his staff and said, "take it. You will need at least some kind of weapon on the road there."

Gemeni: (close enough) a mark on your leg appears and glows orange. Next thing you know, a flaming ball appears in front of you, and then launches at high speeds. The spirits grow silent now.

New Ability: Fire Bolt

Titus: you see a man running at you from a distance. He dodges the first 2 arrows you fire at him, and continues charging. He was almost in striking distance, when suddenly, after deep concentration, something on your chest started to glow, and your next shot flew with the speed and power of a hawk. The arrow was so powerful that it knocked the man's head clean off. "It is time," the elder declared, "that you take these things and leave the village. In truth, I never hired him, but he was still coming after you nonetheless. Based on his markings, he is a member of one of the mercenary bands that wander near knugorum, a prominent port town. Perhaps if you search there, you will find the reason for this disturbance.

New Ability: Hawk Shot (Your will is focused into your arms, making your next bow attack an automatic critical)

Vekel: after allowing the women to swoon on you, it was time to go. The road to yngsvark had a reputation for being loaded with bandit ambush points. They won't be easy.

Alright. Since most of you now have your first ability, it is time to begin your adventures. Also, if anyone doesn't have their ability by Saturday, then I might have to replace them. This RPG's story will intersect with each other a lot, so I can't let it be slowed down by stragglers.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 12:25am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,066 posts

Name: Kenji
Class: Warrior
-----
-----
Money: 0
Inventory:
Abilities: Slice I (blade attack. 150% weapon damage,=. 3 wound damage every turn for 4 turns)

Can I add the sword to my inventory? Or just make a Weapons slot?

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 12:26am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

The weapons are part of inventory.

-Blade

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 12:28am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,066 posts

Hm. Screwed up my player sheet a tad there (I kept you description of the Ability because I'll forget otherwise). I'll get it sorted out next turn.

*salutes* I will not straggle!

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 12:30am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Forgot to mention: kenji is going to knugorum.

-Blade

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 12:43am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Name:Vekel, the Undying
Class: warrior
-----
-----
Inventory:Elder's Sword
Team Members:
Abilities:
destructive blow I (175% damage)
(Put the Elder's Sword in my inventory, if that's okay with you.)
Before I leave, I check around the village for some armor to borrow for the trip. Never can have too much armor!

Reply to The children of yggdrasil (based off the hit destroy game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!