ForumsQuestsHelp the Hero! Quests

44 25717
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

This thread is a place to discuss quests for Help the Hero! Here is a list of the current quests available for this loot-collecting game...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11446/media/icon/218e1e2106cdbf17f901d20ed4e25d03.png?v=1352245112&vv=1360199808
Max Your Grid!
Make 7 upgrades to your Hero's grid.
Difficulty: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11446/media/icon/66d2b0aa90f8223af6bb97544d294541.png?v=1352245082&vv=1360199737
Max Your Slots!
Upgrade the number of equip slots 5 times.
Difficulty: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11446/media/icon/08ae5f309db3c106ad407bf1eb69e08f.png?v=1352245160&vv=1360199985
Your First Victory
Best the first monster on your quest to glory.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11446/media/icon/b66b6867d5f79e668843a1775a758f8c.png?v=1352245068&vv=1360200034
Complete Adventure Mode
Beat all 9 levels of Adventure Mode.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11446/media/icon/95245f7892ec9403f5f45cc73aa9c22e.png?v=1352245127&vv=1360199862
3 Minute Challenge
Last 3 minutes in the endless challenge mode.
Difficulty: Hard

• 44 Replies
gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

Survived 240 sec in Hi-Score mode but dont get the quest...
Somebody with the same problem?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Somebody with the same problem?

It seems you have to submit your score to receive the quest.
gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

It seems you have to submit your score to receive the quest.

Yeah you right.I get the quest now
But somebody knows a way to see the high scores?
dudeman915
dudeman915
2 posts
Farmer

I'm having the same issue with lasting the 3+ minutes for the quest but not getting the quest itself

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Ferret, my quests showed up as well.

StorageEK
StorageEK
2 posts
Nomad

and??? i dont get it. i have done this quest, so what next, just smile?

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

You must submit the score.

thirdy123
thirdy123
3 posts
Nomad

[quote][b]that's awesome

gggusto
gggusto
3 posts
Peasant

i made them all and they are in my profile[b]

Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

I have completed all challenges and i went back and repeated them 2 more times just to make sure and they do not show up in my account

Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

Also forgot to mention i submitted my score also

Darkerxxx
Darkerxxx
2 posts
Blacksmith

3 minute challange aren't working. Tryed few times sendending my score and nothing happend =(

D13G054NCH3Z
D13G054NCH3Z
1 posts
Jester

All the quests appeared on my profile immediately after completion, fun game!

Darkerxxx
Darkerxxx
2 posts
Blacksmith

3 minute challange completed after 3 times failing (180+ minutes and no result)

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Doesn't look like anyone needs help on this, but just a few tips here.

- How Battles Work -

Each stat counts as a separate battle. Who ever has the higher stat wins. So if you have 9 attack blocks and the enemy has 5, you will win for that stat. You need to win 3 of the 4 stats to win the battle or 2 of the 4 stats and have the tie breaker land on win to win the battle.

- Tips on Winning Battles -

Because the way the battle system works, in later stages, it's useful to totally neglect picking up one type of equipment in order to save room on the board for other pieces and free up equipment slots on your hero to insure that you will win in those stat categories. (Just think if you have 9 slots total and 4 stats you can only put 2 equipment for each stat and 1 stat with 3 equipment. But if you leave out one equipment type that gives you 3 slots for 3 equipment types.

Probably the best way to do this is neglect picking up what the monster is strong against. So if a monster is strong against range only pick up attack, armour, and magic. (Sometimes the game doesn't give you what you need so you can't always do this, just keep in mind you do not need to win all four stats, only three.)

- Combinations-

- Arrows go into arrow pouches (light green) or crossbows. And arrow pouches go into the crossbow.
- Bullets (they look like golden eggs) go into bullet pouches (purple) or the blunderbuss (gun). And bullet pouches into the blunderbuss.
- Rocks go into rock pouches (brown, I think) or the slingshot. Rock pouches go into the slingshot (if there are any rock pouches).
- Gold coins go into coin purses (light brown) or piggy banks. Coin purses can also go into piggy banks.
- All pouches and weapons have a limit on what they can hold.
- Pouches can be combined into pouches of similar types.

- The best Items -

- I don't believe putting ammo into the equipment slots does anything.
- The blunderbuss, breastplate, katana, battle ax, and large potion bottle give the highest stat boost for one item. They take up a lot of room on the grid but they are useful as it takes two small potion bottles (the thin tiny ones) to give only one stat block.

- Endless Mode Tips -

- Use your stars for large items like the blunderbuss, the sword, etc.
- Combine as many items as you can.
- In order to squeeze a few seconds out of the game, when you run out of room on the board, pick up the last item (furthest right) on the conveyor belt and then let go of it. This will automatically put that item on the furthest left available spot. Keep doing this with the item nearest the end. You can get a few more seconds of gameplay this way.

- Miscellaneous -

- Gold coins sell for lots of cash. They have no other purpose in the game. They are very useful for getting upgrades.
- If you follow the only use three equipment types method, and you have room on the board, you can pick up the fourth equipment type and use it just to sell.
- The large rocks appear to be absolutely useless

It's a simple game, but if anyone was stuck I thought I's mention it.

Showing 16-30 of 44