ForumsThe TavernArmatars

21 4729
spanky
spanky
97 posts
Nomad

What armatars do you think are the best? Which ones should be deleted? How about any new armatar suggestions?

• 21 Replies
Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

my armatar is best
i think the ones wen you get 750 armorpoints shud be deleted
[quote]id like an guy uesing a brain to shot water

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well um we will be getting a new selection sometimes maybe this month or early in July!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Judging by the gaps between each lot of Armatars, we can be expecting a new lot by late July. Until then enjoy what you've got.

Also, I don't think any will be deleted, otherwise users will complain about lack of choice.

KingRyan

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Yes and I don't want to 750AP onesto be deletd because I wnat to get them ones and they are quite cool!

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well I really like the one that Moegreche has!

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I think if you get like to 15000 then there is a king or god, something like that.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I like the dragons at 1000 AP,but im not sure if i like another one,since i dont have them all.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

I think that there should be a few more armatars for the 100 and 250 levels. I mean, just to be able to look foward to something for the newer members. It would be nice. Especially something that would go better with my name than a close-up of a guy laughing. Slightly crazy, but just doesn't seem to fit the bill for what I'm looking for.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

i dont think any should be delted, every1 has their own choise

well every1 has their own opinion on which is best etcetc

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

I think that you should be able to see al the armatars there is but only select the ones that you can!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

...y'know, thats a good idea. That way, people would know what it is that's in store for them later in their ArmorGames History...I like that...

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I like plokkey's and the warriors like my armatar, but they can't delete them, because all the armatars probobally have more than 50 users.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

i like my armatar even though i could have a higher one...i think it kinda suits me don't ya think?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I loved the 7,500AP ones.

spanky
spanky
97 posts
Nomad

I really dont like the lower level ones, they are really bad, they should put up more better ones.

Showing 1-15 of 21