ForumsGamesSinjid Hidden Chest

11 18598
Judgement2012
Judgement2012
12 posts
Bard

In the second to last castle of the free game, there is a chest perched on top of the ceiling of a room, with virtually no way to get there. I have tried making my warrior as fast as possible while using kunai sting but I can't get to it. Any ideas how to get up there?

• 11 Replies
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Luckily I've played Sinjid enough to recognize that's the game you're talking about :P

As for a warrior getting that chest..dunno if warrior can. I never did, but I did find out that it's a decent item, but not worth stressing over, and easily beaten out by later items. So don't sweat it too much

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You can't get to it as a warrior.

feibiao
feibiao
6 posts
Scribe

if u r talking about the chest with the "bambus hat" u can get it as warrior
u will need kunai for it. do a wall jump of the right wall and immediately shoot ur kunai to the right wall and do a wall jump and u r up there

Protoje
Protoje
1 posts
Shepherd

Ofc you can get it as a warrior, with the kunai trick it's in fact really easy, i found it way harder to get to the 3rd floor.

Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

I've tried using Kunai Sting as a Warrior and can't get to the first ledge. For those who've said it can be done, would it be possible to post a video, or at least detailed instructions on how to reach the Lunar Shaco?

MrYojimbo
MrYojimbo
14 posts
Peasant

You can see the video of me doing it here.

What feibiao posted is the method to do it.

Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

Thanks a ton for the video! My OCD itch has now been scratched...

Hiddenmaster_123
Hiddenmaster_123
1 posts
Nomad

where can i find the hidden chest?

starrbee44
starrbee44
1 posts
Shepherd

You Can get it as any class. With warrior, wall jump, quickly turn towards the wall, and use rope kunai to get you to the wall. Immediately wall jump, and you will make it over. As assasin, Wall jump and use dash to get the the left ledge. Then, jump again and use dash to get over the ledge. For Priest, do the same tactic as assasin except with blink.

sanjay_craig
sanjay_craig
1 posts
Nomad

theres a chest at the dai'in mines i cant get to as a assassin or priest or warrior i tried walljumping and regular even kunai sting

Sapharan4
Sapharan4
2 posts
Peasant

daj'in mines you can get to it if you combine wall jumping and then use kunai and string in air i did it however the loot isnt too good

Showing 1-11 of 11