ForumsGamesFastest Hedgehog Launcher

201 45757
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

4 Days on the Hedgehog game whoa!!!! I screen-shotted it so if you dont believe me tell me ur email and i'll show it to you.

What's your best ?

• 201 Replies
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

There is this guy that beat it in 3 days. Check out the video. Worlds Fastest Hedgehog Launch on Hedgehog Launcher.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that Vid has nothing to do with the game at all.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

4 days second try, now had to try some 30 times to repeat. One bad thing is you either need a 10/10 launcher to reach 4500 feet, or you need an unused rocket charge and a real good bounce off the 3900+ with a $10-worth bouncer, since there are no bouncers above 4000 feet.

Bathou
Bathou
65 posts
Nomad

my record is 5 days ... i got really lucky , my badest is 18 days but i don't really like that type of games , i like tower defences more and games like Sonny and Sonny 2

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

4 days

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

3 days.

I've theroized that 2 days is a possiblity but near impossible. Doing it in day 1 is by-all-means impossible, though.

To finish it in 3 days, you need to purchase MAX rocket in day 1. So if you don't have $1500 or more at day 1, keep trying.

Bathou
Bathou
65 posts
Nomad

3 days.
I've theroized that 2 days is a possiblity but near impossible. Doing it in day 1 is by-all-means impossible, though.
To finish it in 3 days, you need to purchase MAX rocket in day 1. So if you don't have $1500 or more at day 1, keep trying.

nice but have you an picture? i mean 3 days? who at crap can beat Hedgehog Launch in 3 days? how much money you got in 1 day?
vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

nozo_ito, I expect that 2 days require too much luck to be possible, you need both height, gold value AND time spent to earn some good things... the best buck I have ever gathered at day 1 is $500, just for a single rocket which alone doesn't help much. You need a rocket if you can't reach the space with 10/10 launcher, which is obviously the case here... I'd go for 2 rockets and 2 parachutes for $1500 tho.

Bathou
Bathou
65 posts
Nomad

just do 5 days

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

My personal best is four days. I had an incredibly lucky day one which led to a lot of purchasing after days two and three.

Renguza
Renguza
19 posts
Nomad

when I play that I get done in like 40 days I am really really bad at that game.

koelschdude
koelschdude
4 posts
Nomad

8 days

carddog12
carddog12
211 posts
Nomad

i got it on 11 day

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

Yes I do took pics...

This is what I've had in day 3.
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/853/hedgehoglaunch4.jpg

Result:
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5246/hedgehoglaunch3.jpg

nozo_ito, I expect that 2 days require too much luck to be possible, you need both height, gold value AND time spent to earn some good things... the best buck I have ever gathered at day 1 is $500, just for a single rocket which alone doesn't help much. You need a rocket if you can't reach the space with 10/10 launcher, which is obviously the case here... I'd go for 2 rockets and 2 parachutes for $1500 tho.

Yes it does require huge amounts of luck to make it in day2, but the goal is just reaching 3500+ and have one booster remaining! Use golden and green platforms to gain height, just memorize all golden/green platforms when you pass them.

As said before it is impossible to reach space in day 1 because launching from platform cannot reach space. You'll need at least one booster for the finishing move.
thisissparta300
thisissparta300
59 posts
Peasant

Believe it or not, 9 days. it is not that hard to do, but i bet i could do it faster

Showing 181-195 of 201