ForumsThe TavernWhy are people obsessed with Chuck Norris and act like he is some god?

25 8616
redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

It got old like 9 years ago (much like him)
I don't see the point in these "Chuck Norris is so strong he can blah blah blah"

• 25 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I don't see the point in these "Chuck Norris is so strong he can blah blah blah"

LoL Those are jokes, no one takes them serious. Some of them are pretty fun though, I have to admit.
redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

LoL Those are jokes, no one takes them serious. Some of them are pretty fun though, I have to admit.

Yes the ones that are anti-chuck norris are good
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Not liking Chuck Norris jokes is like not liking different.kinds.of.jokes. No big deal; everyone has different ideas of humor.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Because he is. Deal with it.

redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

Because he is. Deal with it.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I haven't seen a Chuck Norris joke in years. Why are you bringing this up now?

redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

Because I saw one today! Sheesh delete the post then if you find it so offensive.
Just trying to make conversation.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I hear one every once in a while. They're not overused anymore, so I enjoy them.

If you want to get really funny, use Tom Hanks or Sean Bean in joke. (I've been trying to champion them for years with minimal success)

redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

If you want to get really funny, use Tom Hanks or Sean Bean in joke

Never heard those yet
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

A lot of Chuck Norris jokes are funny.He got the reputation as the man that can do anything,because he doesn't wear protection and he hasn't got a stunt dubbler,also he's famous because he beaten up Bruce Lee.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Because people like to tell jokes, all right. I never watched his movies but I think most of them had him beating people up.

he beaten up Bruce Lee.

I heard that Bruce Lee beat him up. I heard that from many people.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

This is the scene in question

Come guys. Google. First result. It's not that hard.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I heard that Bruce Lee beat him up. I heard that from many people

After watching the clip voidy most kindly provided, I would have to say that ol' Bruce took it to Chucky.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

What is it like knowing that millions of people tell jokes about how tough you are a day, that is the best feeling ever,

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Why do people do this? It's self-explanatory really.

On a less serious note I do believe the first Chuck Norris joke was by Conan O'Brian (mispelling?) on his old TV show before he took over for Jay(J?) Lenno(?) and after that it took off.

Showing 1-15 of 25