Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

not believing means send to hell?

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 6:14pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Or, of course, there is "Pet Heaven"

as funny as this was, this created a new question: does a plant heaven exist too? the same counts for hell, of course.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 6:28pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,982 posts

does a plant heaven exist too?

Don't forget about insects, germs, and parasites.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 9:03pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,677 posts

Knight

Don't forget about insects, germs, and parasites.

It was a hot place full of fire and brimstone! The extremophiles called it heaven....

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 1:50am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

as funny as this was, this created a new question: does a plant heaven exist too? the same counts for hell, of course.

Well of course! Plants that do good as commanded by the Plant-God go to plant heaven, where water is ever-flowing to them, the soil is rich, and light is of no necessity.

Those that commit plant sin, however, go to plant hell...Where they are punished in a number of horrid ways: Being mowed every 3rd day, having caterpillars crawl over them and eat them, having bees hover over them and getting their plant hopes up that they will be pollinated, being a plant in America, etc

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 2:36am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,982 posts

plant sin

I suppose that includes pollinating more than one other plant, self-pollination, and 'spilling seeds'.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 3:32pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,677 posts

Knight

This seems just as good a place as any to post this.
God's God

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 8:48pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

As others have pointed out, if you don't believe you go straight to hell. No excuses. In the bible (i'm too lazy to go searching) it describes that even babies that have been unbaptized and have died are sent to hell. Imagine hundreds of millions of babies in eternal anguish simply because they weren't baptized. That type of cruelty is one of the reasons I have never believed in god. If god were truly the almighty that christians make him out to be, he wouldn't send babies to hell for all eternity. He wouldn't kill the babies in the first place.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 12:05am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

As others have pointed out, if you don't believe you go straight to hell. No excuses. In the bible (i'm too lazy to go searching) it describes that even babies that have been unbaptized and have died are sent to hell.

I don't know where you got that, but that isn't included anywhere in my religion. Can you point a source?

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 12:38am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,982 posts

it describes that even babies that have been unbaptized and have died are sent to hell.

A baptism only applied to those who could comprehend their sins and acknowledge that they need Christ to absolve their sins, undergoing the 'spiritual rebirth' described in John 3:3-6. Babies don't yet have this capability. However, God does personally kill David's baby [2 Sam 13-19 in contradiction of Deuteronomy 24:16 and Ezekiel 18:20.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 3:38pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

and what if babies get baptised, do they get then to even after they die?

Reply to not believing means send to hell?

You must be logged in to post a reply!