ForumsNewcomers ForumSIPPYCUpS, the comment merit guarantee! Coming Soon to a Forum Near You!

28 3428
Gantic
Gantic
11,777 posts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpS.png

SIPPYCUpS, the Self-Improvement Program Promoting Your Comment Upgrade Success and comment merit guarantee* is returning February 21st! Sign up with SIPPYCUpS!

# Newcomer and don't know what makes for a merit? Buckle up for SIPPYCUpS! The destination is always of merit.
# Not a newcomer but always wanted a merit? Well, saddle up for SIPPYCUpS. SIPPYCUpS can help you too!
# Want to upgrade your comments from normal to merit? Pick up SIPPYCUpS! And enter for a chance to win a merit!

SIPPYCUpS is now simpler and easier to follow than before. Anyone can do it! All you have to do is try. Sign-ups start February 21st.

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Begins on 2/21/13 and ends on an arbitrary unspecified date. Limit of one SIPPYCUpS per person. Open to all users of Armor Games with 0 merits prior to participating. Must be 13 or older to participate. You must enroll yourself in SIPPYCUpS to be eligible for the guaranteed merit. Additional restrictions and all rules of Armor Games apply. Void where prohibited. Voidy where you break the rules.

• 28 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,535 posts

Fantastic.

It's sad that I can't participate (I have 7 merits but only 3 of those are from game reviews), but at least I'll be able to read your posts.

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

Wow, they're bringing SippyCups back! Cool.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,326 posts

What if I already completed the previous version of SIPPYCUpS?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

What if I already completed the previous version of SIPPYCUpS?

Then we'll probably just have to wait for SIPPYCUpS premium+ advantage.
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

Voidy where you break the rules.

Haha. I see what you did there Gantic. Clever like always.
Wow, they're bringing SippyCups back! Cool.

You know that this is just Gantic's thing right?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

If I have 3 merits am i Ineligible? :P

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

You know that this is just Gantic's thing right?

It seems like every active mod/ ex-mod has some sort of contest or forum just for them. This is Gantic's.
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

If I have 3 merits am i Ineligible? :P

If your 3 merits are not from game comments and you can prove that they are not then you are eligible.
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,744 posts

But...but what IS it?..

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,410 posts

Haha. I see what you did there Gantic.

Aw, I was gonna say that.

But...but what IS it?..

See this.
hardigra
hardigra
189 posts

Cool. I guess I'm in. So do I tell you now what game I pick? And do I post the game review here to this thread?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

If your 3 merits are not from game comments and you can prove that they are not then you are eligible.

Okay So i can do it... But what if I can't find the emails? :O
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,187 posts

I'll attempt to do this again. Hopefully it won't be a complete fail.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

Okay So i can do it... But what if I can't find the emails? :O
Just find the thread or profile page where the merits were on.
Gantic
Gantic
11,777 posts

So do I tell you now what game I pick? And do I post the game review here to this thread?

Wait until Feb. 21st when the thread opens. Right now I'm just spreading the word, so people can at least get ready or prepare and so that there will be at least a good number of people.
Showing 1-15 of 28