Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Sinjid: Upgrade Components

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 3:45pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,492 posts

Are there only a limited number of components to upgrade your weapons with in the game? Also, is there anyway to get your component back out of an item after upgrading it?

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 3:50pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,760 posts

Shadow Crystal and the other one you get later in the game are unique. There are a couple spots for Gold and Crystal. I'm not sure if they respawn when you return to the area as I haven't checked.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 4:12pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,492 posts

Shadow Crystal and the other one you get later in the game are unique. There are a couple spots for Gold and Crystal. I'm not sure if they respawn when you return to the area as I haven't checked.

The gold didn't respawn in the mine, I checked. It might respawn later but I'm not sure. I think I just wasted the shadow crystal. I used it on the high damage weapon Shigeru sells. I wish I saved it for later (I wonder if having two items upgrade with shadow crystals stacks the cooldown reduction effect. It's very useful).

Do you think that Krin could change the game so that you can just use a weapon that has been upgrade with a component as the competent itself?
That way if you make a mistake like me you can always just use that weapon as the component later on.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 4:12pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

I'm not sure if they respawn when you return to the area as I haven't checked.

They do not. The number of Crystals, Gold, Shadow Crystals and the like are limited.

Also, is there anyway to get your component back out of an item after upgrading it?

No, there is not. Best to reset the game if you saved recently if the upgrade is not to your liking.

I should also mention that buffs like Crystals critical hit chance or Shadow Crystals cooldown drop do not stack, so don't make that mistake.

The highest quality is the Transcendent Quality, and certain materials upgrade equipment one level or higher, depending on the material.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 4:18pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,492 posts

I should also mention that buffs like Crystals critical hit chance or Shadow Crystals cooldown drop do not stack, so don't make that mistake.

Okay, well at least my mistake is not as bad as it could be then.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 5:26pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I think there are only a limited number of components, but I still had I think two to spare after upgrading my weapon all the way. You can get Emeralds from side quests at the place where the old king is, by the way.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 6:59pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,492 posts

Should I use all of the components I can before entering the last castle? it looks like the store bought armor is better than any dropped armor so I might as well use it on the best equipment before the final fight?

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 7:47pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Well I actually never used any components for armor as a Warrior because I always thought I would get better armor from random drops. But even so if it's the final castle (not the one Kazuro "most likely was in") you might as well use it on your equipment because even if you get a sweet random drop you'll have to go all the way back to the upgrade-smith-dude to upgrade, which will make the zone's enemies respawn the next time you go there.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 8:11pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,492 posts

Component items definitely stack. See below:

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a627/Reton8/UntitledSinjid.png

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 10:45pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Component items definitely stack. See below:

I should have made myself more clear. What I meant was it doesn't stack with one weapon, upgrading for example a sword with crystal and shadow crystal cancels the buff from the previous material. But with multiple upgraded weapons it does stack.

Reply to Sinjid: Upgrade Components

You must be logged in to post a reply!