ForumsGamesSinjid: Upgrade Components

48 39777
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Are there only a limited number of components to upgrade your weapons with in the game? Also, is there anyway to get your component back out of an item after upgrading it?

• 48 Replies
Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

The game does have a gem shop, except it's only accessible by paying for the expansion pack. It also has a wider range of gems to choose from (notably the Ruby gem which gives increased damage).

inkuban123
inkuban123
1 posts
Shepherd

where do you go to upgrade your weapons?

ctcool
ctcool
1 posts
Peasant

how do you do to had components to weapons??????

sunako0810
sunako0810
1 posts
Nomad

Gaboloth try drinking a Potion of luck.... Might help you... To Deadly Assassin, it's at the emerald temple!

wisefury
wisefury
7 posts
Shepherd

After multiple kazuro and shiori kills i have yet to get a shadow gem from them.
So i use crystalds and emeralds(solidarity bonus 5% of vitality is added to other 3 stats). The emeralds give+5% vitality and +5% healing per stack.PS priest is easy, so easy that you can kill basically any boss without any effort, the hardest might be shiori since u might be too far to see if she is casting her gaze,tho logically shes always doing something,so... if there aren't green fireballs flying at you shes casting it.(unless you're close and shes running away from you).

Xx_crazyboy_xX
Xx_crazyboy_xX
1 posts
Nomad

how do you use components

fredthesnail556
fredthesnail556
1 posts
Nomad

how do you upgrade items

DrakonREVT
DrakonREVT
1 posts
Peasant

Can you upgrade the components inside the weapon or armor? I kind of want my Ice to gain some more...stuff?

gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

To upgrade weapons you need component and recue the weaponsmith shigeru.He also sell some weapons too

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Can you upgrade the components inside the weapon or armor? I kind of want my Ice to gain some more...stuff?

You can't upgrade components in a weapon because they are gone. And also, don't upgrade the Ice. There are much better weapons in the near future which you should use your gold/gems on.
OhRanson123
OhRanson123
1 posts
Peasant

there is also 1 crystal on the second level when you see bamboos get close to it and click the youll see a well and a ore you the picaxe the click the ore and youll get a crystal i hope this helps

m09nana
m09nana
1 posts
Peasant

how to upgrade?

manuali69
manuali69
1 posts
Nomad

what do you press to upgrade

Il3107
Il3107
1 posts
Nomad

you can mine gold with a pickaxe, there are some lumps of gold in dai'jin

danyelwar123
danyelwar123
2 posts
Jester

I can/How i can take a component from a weapon?

Showing 31-45 of 48