MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,172 posts

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zpsa443409d.jpg

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:49am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I can't even beat the first puzzle... >.< Dang, I'm horrible at this.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 9:13pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

I beat the game a while ago, the ending made no sense pretty much, and left basicly everything unexplained.

The actual game was really fun, once you get the red gun the puzzels get a little too easy, some of the puzzels you do without the gun are really hard and I still havent beat a couple of them. If your goal in playing this game was to beat it, you could beat it in about 2 hours, but that would require knowing where to go to get each gun.

The little things like where you are and what are the red moving cubes (like the one in the multi faced cube room) actually doing when you send them around the map. Also you never understand what the black thing is so the ending was pretty disapointing.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 10:37pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I just started this game and...

My god this is amazing. At first I used a torrent to check it out, but after doing the first bit of the tutorial I bought the game immediately.

I have lost interest in a lot of games lately but from the little bit that I played, it is amazing.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 2:19am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Alright, just found the green gun. Was stuck for a while until I realised the infinite block thing.

Only problem I have with it is that it becomes very block based the more you go through. I think they need to go back to having more puzzle elements put in there.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 7:05am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

There's a small portion after you get the red gun - not to mention a couple of block puzzles, for example to get to the red gun - where you hardly use the gun at all. I don't know if it was just because I went back to a bit I could have done without the gun, but that's the way I came across it. I think I'm stuck in the middle of that part (after the room with the two eyes, where you go up to the yellow) because I can't figure out how to get through that door, and also in the chase. It seems like the solution to some of these would be pretty obvious, but I can't be sure if it introduces anything new at this point that would put a twist in anything.

Anyways, yeah, it seems like the red gun becomes more like a key after a while than something to abuse, because sometimes it leaves you with not any or only one block, or you have to figure out how to get a line of blocks from point a to point b without destroying any of them.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 4:57pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Urgh, the yellow gun does not look fun at all.

Just spent about 10 minutes trying to make all the green lines the same and I get this? The red gun better be fun because this one doesn't look interesting.

Well, I'll see what happens next.

Also, what was everyone's favorite puzzle? Mine was the "Don't look down" puzzle. It was easy to finish but I really liked it.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 5:02pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

I've finished the game 100% now but I am ashamed to admit I spent around 20 minutes blindly going through the first puzzle before I decided to go backwards.

It made me feel like an idiot but was a great way to start the game.

Also, Iagree most of the game becomes block puzzles after the green gun. There is a little bit after the red gun where things get interesting but that is it.

Also, you have no idea how long it took me to learn how to make infinite blocks. I must have spent ages trying to get past that "too many lasers" level until I figured it out.

At the moment I'm trying for speed runs. My best is 30 minutes, so there is still room to improve. I just can't do that yellow gun puzzle fast enough (The one where all the blocks have to be the same length).

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 9:48pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

Also, what was everyone's favorite puzzle? Mine was the "Don't look down" puzzle. It was easy to finish but I really liked it.

I think my favorite puzzel was the "now you see it".

I've finished the game 100% now but I am ashamed to admit I spent around 20 minutes blindly going through the first puzzle before I decided to go backwards.

I just wanna ask if you actually beat every single puzzel, or are you saying you beat the game through getting the guns? Cause I beat the game pretty easily but the side puzzels are quite hard and there are some hidden puzzels as well that you might've overlooked.

Also, Iagree most of the game becomes block puzzles after the green gun. There is a little bit after the red gun where things get interesting but that is it.

I really found that the red gun pretty much killed the game since you could beat all the puzzels by just sucking in the blocks and putting them back out  until you have enough to overload the puzzel with blocks.

Also, you have no idea how long it took me to learn how to make infinite blocks. I must have spent ages trying to get past that "too many lasers" level until I figured it out.

Yea for that I actually asked someone here how to do one of the puzzels that required that since I really had no chance of solving the puzzel since my ideas to do so were to go around the whole area trying to pick up spare blocks to bring over to that one puzzel.

At the moment I'm trying for speed runs. My best is 30 minutes, so there is still room to improve. I just can't do that yellow gun puzzle fast enough (The one where all the blocks have to be the same length).

I feel like this game really shouldn't be sped through though since once you do that you don't really pay attention to the sounds or the pictures on the walls. But I guess since you say you did 100% there's not much else to do in the game.

Btw did anyone else feel like at one point they were just abusing the block system? Like I remember in some levels I would use one block to climb walls cause I coudn't think of another way, or for going up I just used the blocks as an elevator instead of building a staircase.

Also did anyone figure out how to get into the gun display room? And could someone tell me the name of that room as well (actually the room before that since I found the room leading to the display room, but didn't have the gun to get to it)

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 10:02pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

That ending made no sense at all.

Seriously... I don't even half know what happened.

"Hey wait a second, that's the symbol for the game. Something awesome's about to..."

*credits*

*closes game*

Btw did anyone else feel like at one point they were just abusing the block system? Like I remember in some levels I would use one block to climb walls cause I coudn't think of another way, or for going up I just used the blocks as an elevator instead of building a staircas

Nah, I think most of that stuff was intended to be used like that.

I really found that the red gun pretty much killed the game since you could beat all the puzzels by just sucking in the blocks and putting them back out  until you have enough to overload the puzzel with blocks.

Well it was the end of the game, may as well make it feel like you are the most powerful thing in the world while you can.

Reply to Antichamber

You must be logged in to post a reply!