jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

(and quests :3)

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 3:27pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,993 posts

Hopefully, there will be Quests! I could use a diversity from all the TD games lately... and SFH2 is a good game to break the chain! =)

(Deleted spam comment.)

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 11:20am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,175 posts

Hopefully, there will be Quests! I could use a diversity from all the TD games lately... and SFH2 is a good game to break the chain! =)

jeol stated after my post there will be quests, as stated by Justin here.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 10:09pm

kewl14

kewl14

1 post

This shall be a battle for gods! I shall perish you all to Oblivion!

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 3:13am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,993 posts

Thanx for the evidence there jeol! Yay! =)

Also... (off-topic) Thank you for making it obvious why I always was (and always will be) against post signatures! Especially the .gif ones! That forum was dreadful! (O.o)

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 2:07pm

foxhunter01

foxhunter01

1 post

win is it comeing out on armor games i meen a lot of peple can't wait

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 2:33pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Also... (off-topic) Thank you for making it obvious why I always was (and always will be) against post signatures! Especially the .gif ones! That forum was dreadful! (O.o)

Heh, I could understand that :b Usually forums like that give the option to turn them off.

Anyways, I completely agree with your previous post... There are so many quests for games that are either TD or go-as-long-as-you-can, it's rather dulling. SFH2 will be a nice change. :3

win is it comeing out on armor games i meen a lot of peple can't wait

Justin states in that same post probably the 7th or 14th, since they're doing a couple of new things with this game.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 5:39pm

awesomeface105

awesomeface105

1 post

AWESOME I LOVED NUMBER ONE

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 10:24am

JunnuF

JunnuF

1 post

the trailers good the games good its soon out

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 7:08pm

Assassins_Blade

Assassins_Blade

13 posts

I cant wait. Strike Force Heroes was an amazing game with great graphics and music. Plus any game with character and load-out customization deserves credit, I haven't seen many games like that on the site. Someone please keep me informed about the release of SFH2.

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!